Xbox Series X freezing during certain games

Discus and support Xbox Series X freezing during certain games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I’ve been trying to troubleshoot freezing I’ve been experiencing on my Series X. It’s only happening on games like Fortnite and Goat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsVelociraptor, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X freezing during certain games

Hey there, I’ve been trying to troubleshoot freezing I’ve been experiencing on my Series X. It’s only happening on games like Fortnite and Goat Simulator. It does it randomly, however I can play games like Sonic and I’m absolutely stumped and I’ve tried mostly everything. Here is a couple of things to consider while you guys help me figure out why.

Xbox is mounted with about 8 inch clearance to the ceiling

Xbox is hardwired, and ports have been opened

Xbox’s HDMI is ran through an audio extractor to allow the 5.1 surround sound to receive audio

Audio extractor then goes to an Optoma UHD50X projector

All 4 devices are powered by the same extension cord

I’ve tried several things:

•clearing cache

•running a separate power cord for the xbox only

•opening ports and hardwiring

•static IP address

I’m confused. Can you help?

:)

ItsVelociraptor, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there mate! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I appreciate all the detailed information you provided here. There are several factors to consider why we're having that issue. Possible that it may be an issue of the game itself (needs optimization from the developers), or issue with the system. Please make sure that all your accessories like Xbox controller is up-to-date and also your console system itself. If everything is up-to-date, we could try clearing your local saved games, factory reset (keeps games and apps), or last resort is to reinstall your game. You could also try a different network connection like switching from wired to wireless or try your mobile data hotspot to further isolate the issue.

In addition, please try to plug your console directly from the wall outlet without using any surge protector.
  3. ClammyTurtle0 Win User

Ac valhalla

I'm pretty certain that Xbox will release the Xbox Series X with AC Valhalla on it since their release dates are both during holidays.
  4. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
  6. gafleiner Win User

Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games.

I have the same problems and talk with the support today. they mean i must send it for repair :(

near one week the xbox works fine but now have still much problems :(

regards
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X freezing during certain games - Similar Threads - Series freezing during

2. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  3. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  4. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  5. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  6. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  7. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...
  8. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

in XboX Insiders
    “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”: Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I...
  9. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....