Xbox Series X freezes every couple load options

Discus and support Xbox Series X freezes every couple load options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox series X crashed after freezing last night playing Medieval Dynasty and so I suspected overheating and took the necessary steps. Unplug, move... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJWX, May 13, 2023.

1. RJWX
    RJWX Guest

My Xbox series X crashed after freezing last night playing Medieval Dynasty and so I suspected overheating and took the necessary steps. Unplug, move to better ventilated space, wait until completely cooled etc. When I booted up the console and navigated through the menus it would freeze for a moment, display a checkered pattern in a couple spots and resume the last command. Eventually the screen would go black and/or the console shut itself off. Tried a soft factory reset, same thing happened not as frequently in the beginning but progressively got worse. Tried multiple HDMI cables and a different TV. Finally I did a hard factory reset erasing all data and when it finally came back up it would freeze every time I pressed a button, resuming after about 10-15 seconds. Only had it a year, bought new March 2022 and it's always sat in a well ventilated area.

:)

2. syproject Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did you get a resolution ? I've just received a brand new xbox series x back, date on the back is 4th June 2021. (last xbox series x died)

Every game I load results in xbox restarting or crash to the dashboard
  3. Goggs25 Win User

Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
  4. ElectricBluLion Win User

Sales and Specials app freezing xbox

Mine does the same thing. It did it almost every time I used it when it was first released, then after a couple of months it stopped and didn't freeze but it was still real slow about loading and exiting. About two weeks or so ago it started freezing
    again about every other time I used it. Someone else has an account on my xbox and it's been freezing up on them when they try to exit out and back to dash board too.
  5. huyskens Win User

Skyrim won't load properly anymore?

Thanks for the help I did all what you said FS x Thunder NL but I still freezes every time you go to load I can get it to load off my brothers xbox but not mine, it only loads off mine every so often

When it first started I thought it was just the disc being worn out so I don't loaded a digital copy of xbox live and still does the same thing
  6. HeyHoItsGraboh Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

I'm running into the same issue as the others.

Xbox Series S.

Without any sorry of reason, the game freezes every few minutes. Sometime loading into a game. Sometimes changing my loadout.

I'm hoping that this gets resolved soon as the game is not playable.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X freezes every couple load options - Similar Threads - Series freezes every

2. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  3. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  4. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  5. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  6. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  7. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...
  8. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

in XboX Insiders
    “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”: Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I...
  9. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....