Xbox series X freeze/crash when I play any game. I tried all the solutions posted and none...

Discus and support Xbox series X freeze/crash when I play any game. I tried all the solutions posted and none... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox series X locks up/freezes/crashes when I play online or with disc. Tried all the solutions I found online and none worked. Tried the reset, hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Nelson1, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Lee Nelson1
    Lee Nelson1 Guest

Xbox series X freeze/crash when I play any game. I tried all the solutions posted and none...

Xbox series X locks up/freezes/crashes when I play online or with disc. Tried all the solutions I found online and none worked. Tried the reset, hard shutdown, removed profile and removed games from system, nothing worked. If you can give me any additional suggestions I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

Lee Nelson1, Dec 13, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox series X freeze/crash when I play any game. I tried all the solutions posted and none worked. Please help…thank you.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the last solution in the case is the total restoration, if that's what you did, the next step is the repair.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...

request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  3. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  4. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  5. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  6. Yllya Wilson Win User

Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

This is still an issue, I’ve just received a series X for Christmas. Destiny 2 has been the only game I’ve played for the past 5 yrs (which is why I was gifted a seieres X for an easy transfer) if I don’t receive any solutions through this thread or otherwise I will be returning the series X for a full refund and just stick with my Xbox one which seems to have no issues running the game. I’ve tried everything you’ve posted in this thread btw.

PS: this issue is 100% on your end https://www.bungie.net/ro/Forums/Post/263309183?sort=0&page=0 (OFFICAL BUNGIE DESTINY 2 FORUM ON SERIES X CRASHING)

https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/comments/16q4wxk/destiny_2_crashes_and_restarts_my_xbox_series_x/ (REDDIT FORUM DESTINY 2 CRASHING SERIES X)

All of these reports (both forums) stem from August/September 2023 without any resolve.

-Happy holidays 🎄(ruined my Christmas 😢 literally the only gift I got)
Thema:

1. Xbox series X freeze/crash when I play any game. I tried all the solutions posted and none... - Similar Threads - series freeze crash

2. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  3. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  4. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  5. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  6. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  7. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...
  8. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  9. Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?: The problems: Boot up is slower by a minute or two Home Menu will lag, freeze for a couple of minutes I have only 3 games installed and this is what happens with each: Forza 7: Came with the...
  10. Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing: I need help recovering my main account as well as help with a new series x freezing/crashing. I have forgotten my password to log in. I have tried all other options including the recovery form. I...