XBox Series X frame rate
Discus and support XBox Series X frame rate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why on Earth can I not switch between 60fps @4K and 30 fps - it very annoying to only be able to play the performance mode on game such as Forza when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnakePlisten, Feb 5, 2022.
Thema:
XBox Series X frame rate
Loading...
-
XBox Series X frame rate - Similar Threads - Series frame rate
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
Why is my Minecraft on my series s frame dropping
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is my Minecraft on my series s frame dropping: I want to know if it is my console or the game because I want to know which it is that way I don’t have to clean it out 3e88c5d1-a1d1-4f71-9a71-42d2a43d6633 -
Xbox series S frame rate drop
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,... -
Xbox Series X 4K not working on Samsung Frame TV with AVR
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X 4K not working on Samsung Frame TV with AVR: Hi, I have a 2020 Samsung Frame TV, a Denon X3700H receiver, and an Xbox Series X, and I can’t get 4k to work with the Xbox. The Xbox detects that the TV supports 4K, but when I select 4K on it it... -
How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546 -
Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsSignificant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S: Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but... -
Remnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated
in XBoX Games and AppsRemnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated: This game looks bad on series s , why only 30 frames when all other games I’ve played , more demanding games ( destiny 2 ) run at 60 , what the heck ? Can’t even play it...