Xbox series X flashing power button

Discus and support Xbox series X flashing power button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I hope I can finally find the answer to my problem in this community. I have an Xbox series X which is less than a year since I bought it. Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HerbertGaldamez, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Xbox series X flashing power button

I hope I can finally find the answer to my problem in this community.

I have an Xbox series X which is less than a year since I bought it. Every time I turn my Xbox on the power button starts flashing really fast as if looking to pair with a Bluetooth devise.

I've checked and the console and my controller are paired without any issues. Also there're no updates in the background at all.

This issue is driving me crazy and on top of it I cannot find any similar case on any Microsoft forum or on the internet.

Just to clarify. I'm not referring to the flashing light that shows up when your turning off your Xbox, mine flash very fast for a minute or so randomly while the console is on.

Heat temperatures are OK and I've tried with a different HDMI, plugging it to a different electricity plug and the issue is still happening

:)

HerbertGaldamez, Sep 9, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox Series X power button blinks rapidly when I try to power it on from controller and then it doesn't power on.

The rapid flashing of the power button on the Xbox Series X indicates that there may be an issue with the console's power supply or the internal hardware.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Series X power button flashing

You're welcome and that would be great.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, HerbertGaldamez! thank you for your reply.

In my experience, this kind of problem is usually hardware-related.

• May I ask how long has your console been like this?

• Have you noticed if this also happens when you use the controller to turn your console on?

• Have you already tried doing a soft factory reset?

• Have you already tried power-cycling both your console and your controller? like this:

- Press and hold your controller's Xbox button until it shuts down.

- Remove your controller's batteries and the Micro-USB cable (if plugged in) for a minute or two.

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.

- Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Turn your console on and check if the issues persist.
  5. HerbertGaldamez Win User

Everything works perfect but that flashing light won't stop.

I do not see anything out of the ordinary and I can even play and do all my stuff as always but then again, that flashing light won't stop
  6. GazShepherd Win User

Xbox Series X power button flashing

Thanks, will try this tonight
Thema:

1. Xbox series X flashing power button - Similar Threads - series flashing power

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  4. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  5. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  6. Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months: Xbox series X used to crash alot when I first got it and then it stopped for a bit and now it's flashing at me 3 times and crashing my game sending me back to the home screen...
  7. When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time....: When I turn on the xbox series s, the button flashes, turns back off and beeps one time. Why isn't it powering on? e4e86edc-7e16-4b43-af9c-97263a202d13
  8. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  9. Xbox Series X Keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps flashing: Iv recently been not able to play my Xbox Series X due to my controller not working.It keeps flashing and when I put mew batteries in it it still does it! I have tried to sync it but it isnt...
  10. My xbox series x does power and work but i get flashing led what does that mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does power and work but i get flashing led what does that mean: I do not see any issue while playing but when i start console i get troubleshooting screen. When in pick continue it works fine. Other concern is flashing led Need to know if there is hardware...