Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in...

Discus and support Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm sitting in the same room as my son who's playing on a PS5. I cannot invite him as searching on the xbox doesn't find him... that's pretty weird in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mingo3069, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Mingo3069
    Mingo3069 Guest

Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in...

I'm sitting in the same room as my son who's playing on a PS5.

I cannot invite him as searching on the xbox doesn't find him... that's pretty weird in itself right?

There is however, a workaround as he can find and invite me... win, or so one might assume?

Nope... I see a pop up banner telling me I have a cross play friend request but that just disappears and doesn't shown in the friends notifications section, so I cannot accept it?

It's like the xbox is laughing at me... I can almost hear it calling to me each time the banner pops up telling me I have a request, but no... it's not allowing me to have any friends... you don't have friends it says, no-one likes you... we only allowed you to buy an xbox just so we could auto-refuse any friend request you might receive so we can laugh with glee at your misfortune.

Only bought said xbox 2 days ago and it's already making me regret it - that will teach you to buy me, it's saying quietly in the corner...you really should have brought another PS5... cackle, cackle.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

:)

Mingo3069, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in notifications?

Hello, Mingo3069. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm not sure if FIFA 22 is supporting cross platform play already. They were implementing the cross-play support but I'm not sure if it is available so far.

Do you have the option to enable cross-play inside the game both on the Xbox and the PS5?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. SAHIL CHOWDHURY Win User

Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in notifications?

i have the same problem and yes both the consoles have crossplay
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hello Aman, sorry to hear you're having trouble with connecting to your friend.

Although crossplay is available for players from the Series X/S to PS5 I'm afraid that does not include playing with people on PC or older Xbox consoles. For FIFA 22 you're pretty much limited to the same generation consoles.
  5. ROMARAIT Win User

The Old and New XBOX.

Unfortunately the game is demanding. You and a friend cannot play on different consoles. FIFA 22 is only available on Xbox Series X | S.

Good luck!
  6. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X & FIFA 22 Crossplay - Friends request received - but not showing in... - Similar Threads - Series FIFA Crossplay

2. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  3. Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S: Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but...
  4. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  5. Can i use FIFA 23 series x on our xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use FIFA 23 series x on our xbox series s?: We ordered a new FIFA 23 game and got the series x but we have a xbox series s. Can we install it with a code or have to buy a different version? Thanks! 6163e149-6695-48e6-83fe-f576addffa20
  6. Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one: Is there a way that I can play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one f369f5be-7a80-4b1b-b174-1b366584c3ff
  7. Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?: Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. df6ee81b-13e2-4e87-81c0-61d503107cb1
  8. Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...: My friends play on Xbox one and I want to get Xbox series s to play fifa 23 with them but I’m not sure if u can get the Fifa 23 Xbox one version on series s? 2f8b0cbb-eb89-46f5-acdb-da5fed54ab16
  9. What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?: What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? c555319d-d4ca-4279-bb6f-c908d3b5018e
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...