Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected

Discus and support Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I'm playing in a HDR game, my tv detects HDR as usual. The problem is that when I shutdown xbox and startup again (or after some time), when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fumanxu, Feb 4, 2021.

  1. Fumanxu
    Fumanxu Guest

    Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected


    If I'm playing in a HDR game, my tv detects HDR as usual.

    The problem is that when I shutdown xbox and startup again (or after some time), when I restart the console in the fastboot mode activated, if I want to play to the same game I was playing, the HDR is not autodetected.

    I've tested in some different TVs, and it makes unable to play to the same game after a fast boot. As a workaround I have to launch another game, and change to the same game again, in order to make the tv detect HDR.

    :)
     
    Fumanxu, Feb 4, 2021
    #1
  2. KyleHolt1 Win User

    Is there something wrong with the long-form recording option in my Xbox One X? Unable to reliably record for longer periods.

    I have a very, very fast Samsung ssd. It was 200 bucks i think last year for 1 tb. Same issue with xbox one x. I only capture in 4k hdr. Beyond that its pointless. So now, i don't capture. Xbox series x..... come on down!
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    White Flickers while watching movies/streaming? 4k UHD 60hz monitor no HDR

    I had the same / similar issue with my old 4K 60hz none HDR / HDMI 2.0 monitor when watching movies and some times in games with the Series X,

    As soon as i upgraded my monitor to a 4K 144hz monitor that has HDR / HDMI 2.1 ports, i no longer had this problem,

    I'm not sure what the problem is, but my guess is that the HDMI 2.1 port on Series X doesn't play well with HDMI 2.0 port of monitors, or it's the Series X trying to force HDR on, even if the monitor does not have / support HDR and the HDR in Series X menu's is turned off.
  4. Dank DG Win User

    Xbox Series X

    yes they will.

    even older games will be improved with HDR

    from the original xbox to xbox series X
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    we can't find xbox one console with the IP address provided

    if the console is not connected to hdmi then usually it never fully boots, it waits for a signal that its connected to hdmi before fully booting.

    the app would normally autodetect the console.
  6. s33r Win User

    Xbox series X game brightness issue

    I've had this occasionally and as far as I can tell it's related to how my Series X (or One X before that) invokes HDR on my TV. It's intermittent and was often resolved by launching a HDR game or rebooting my XBox.
Thema:

Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected - Similar Threads - Series fast boot

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Why is my Xbox series s overheating so fast when I have good ventilation and it's in a cold...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox series s overheating so fast when I have good ventilation and it's in a cold...: My partially new xbox series s keeps displaying overheating messages everytime I turn it on and within 10 min it shutdown automatically. My xbox series s never had that problem before it started...
  8. New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.

    in XboX Insiders
    New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.: The new insider alpha update has borked the fan in my series x it's 3 months old and been silent up until this last update anyone one had a similar problem? Or is this a known issue before I send...
  9. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  10. Will games that on a USB hard drive will have fast load times on series X or S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will games that on a USB hard drive will have fast load times on series X or S: I want to put all my games that don't have an Xbox Series X|S version on a USB flash drive or hard drive to save space for games that require an Xbox series upgrade. Will games that do not have...