Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.

Discus and support Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on the above subject. I recently decided to jump back into cyberpunk 2077 on my series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im LoneSurvivor, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on the above subject. I recently decided to jump back into cyberpunk 2077 on my series x. The game runs great on my console but anytime I play the game my console fan is noticeably louder. I clean my series x out quite regularly to keep it free from dust and there is minimal dust in the console itself. I was wondering if anybody else has ran into the same issue? Anytime I play any other xbox series x game my fan is quiet like it should be. It makes me wonder if it just cyberpunk making the console work alittle harder because of how demanding the game can be. I appreciate any help thanks!

:)

Im LoneSurvivor, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Im LoneSurvivor Win User

So there must be something wrong with my console then.
  3. Im LoneSurvivor Win User

Well obviously there is something wrong with my Xbox then if it shouldn’t be making that much noise
  4. Im LoneSurvivor Win User

Yes that doesn’t fix the issue of my fan running louder than normal on the game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Im LoneSurvivor Win User

Neither one of those options you have solved my problem now what?
Thema:

1. Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077. - Similar Threads - series fan runs

2. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  3. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  4. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  5. Xbox series x fan stopped spinning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stopped spinning.: I've done everything on here to fix it and the only thing that might work is taking it apart to help clear the dust from the fan. Is there anyway to send the Box back even after warranty. This...
  6. Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?: Hey I have recently gotten a new series x console and have really been enjoying my time with it, but I notice when I turn on the console my fan will stutter for a second before going to a stable...
  7. Xbox series s fan question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s fan question: Hi, I have an Xbox series s. I can hear a small clicking noise coming from the fan, but I only hear it when I get close. Here a YouTube clip of the sound....
  8. The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.: The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise when I'm playing a game, but a month ago I opened the back of the console and I unscrewed the fan to get it out so I could clean it, there was...
  9. Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x: Hi all, Not sure if I'm being paranoid or if this is a legitimate concern. Last night I turned off my series x and left it in sleep mode. The fan was on still which I presumed is normal. Then...
  10. Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan not spinning & slow knocking noise: Xbox Series X shut off by itself today while playing. When turning it back on, it prompted a screen that said “insufficient ventilation”. It is sitting on top of the stand with nothing blocking it...