Xbox series x failures

Discus and support Xbox series x failures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, what's the fastest xbox series x failure? Bought my son one for Christmas and he got 1 hour of play before it shut down and wouldn't reboot. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warrior9992925, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x failures


    So, what's the fastest xbox series x failure?

    Bought my son one for Christmas and he got 1 hour of play before it shut down and wouldn't reboot.

    I know things fail, but that's a little ridiculous in the year 2021.

    :)
     
    Warrior9992925, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. MrsNesbitt1 Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    I have all the same systems and all have failed minus the OG Xbox and Series X but that's still under warranty so I'd give it a few months before it joins them. 360 had red ring, xbox one disc drive failure, one x power supply failure, and now my Series S. I'm not paying $200 for out of warranty repair as Microsoft products have grown kind of stale. Time to try something different but thanks for your help.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

    Xbox series x failures

  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 upgrade question

    gpu's have dropped massively in price and now are available at msrp, and the news that nvidia maybe dropping prices even lower soon is even better, i like my gpu as it trounces series x by miles and most pc hardware is dropping in price too and is readily available.

    just bad luck you got a bad card, but series x consoles have also been dropping like flies lately due to (typical) hdmi retimer chips, ports and usb failures along with general apu failure, psu failure and overheating along with storage issues.

    gotta compare prices

    series x (aging now too)

    console + extra storage + sub + fairly expensive prices for games = quite the price in the end for a system that is not upgradeable and not multifunctional and is rapidly aging.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Is My Xbox One X Dying?

    A HDD failure, send them to repair and they have been working wonders ever since! Have my dad my XONE FAT and my brother my XONE X and I'm now playing on a Series X!
  6. TheGeekHunter Win User

    XSX: Turning on/off TV using Console not working

    Same issue since day one release. I have yet to get this to work with my Series X. I just shipped my Series X back today for GPU failure.

    This feature still works fine with my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition.

    Also on your Samsung TV, did your input change from the green Xbox to the blue generic "Game Console"? Mine did as if the TV does not recognize the device as an Xbox console. I can switch it out with my Xbox One X and the input icon changes back to the green Xbox.
Thema:

Xbox series x failures

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x failures - Similar Threads - series failures

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. is there any fix for the ssd failure issue with the xbox series gen x ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any fix for the ssd failure issue with the xbox series gen x ?: is there any fix for the ssd failure issue with the xbox series gen x ? d6d0e1ba-ef4f-4143-ae76-b1ab2910032e
  9. Xbox Series X Networking/Insider Update Failure (0x8B050084)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Networking/Insider Update Failure (0x8B050084): Where do I begin? Lets start with error codes: (0x8B050084) (0x00000000) (0x00000201) Ive narrowed it down to a few things. Either the 9/5/24 Insider beta build failed to install properly, or my...
  10. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...