Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue.

Discus and support Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X has been working great, but occasionally when i hold the button down to power off and select turn off console it will sometime fail to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martiniman006, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue.

My Xbox Series X has been working great, but occasionally when i hold the button down to power off and select turn off console it will sometime fail to power down. Once it does this i am unable to connect my controllers to it and the only fix action is to
    power cycle thw console by unplugging the power cord. Not sure if this is a fail-safe to allow the system to hit a temp below a certain range so it can safely power off. But from what i have experienced very likely a firmware update could fix this issue.

:)

Martiniman006, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Zmax71 Win User

Mine has been doing the same thing. With the in box controller and elite 2
  3. xx NO SKILLS xx Win User

75,000 zombie kills? Noooooo!

Failed another attempt. I keep falling asleep!!!
  4. rustygreen1 Win User

has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

It's the X-box one I'm going through it right now. Was falling asleep last night kept dropping controller and now it's on the screen.
  5. xx NO SKILLS xx Win User

75,000 zombie kills? Noooooo!

Another attempt failed. 71,580......so close. The problem is I keep falling asleep. I start playing too late. Its the only break away I can get. Will try again.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox Remote falls asleep

Hello, Lilsleepy5939. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I take this opportunity to let you know that at the moment, by default, every Xbox controller turns off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
    Unfortunately, Microsoft didn't release or announce a feature that may allow us to change this setting.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding are appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue. - Similar Threads - series fails fall

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.: It's starts to connect to the cloud and fails back to home screen. Worked for two hours yesterday with Microsoft doing factory reset etc...and it's still not working and they closed my ticket....
  4. Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.: Two brand new Series X; 1 fails with wired. One installed flawlessly, downloading all games using wired 1G connection. 2nd unit would start downloading ok, then speed would drop away to nothing...
  5. Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite: I am unable to go on fortnite as it says unable to log in i am very angry at this so is there anything you can do to fix this i have tried so many troubleshooting steps but still it isn't working....
  6. Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite: I have been having this issue for about two weeks and I have tried every troubleshooting answer I could find to try and resolve it. I have power cycled, removed and re-added my account, cleared...
  7. SSD failed issue for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD failed issue for xbox series x: My concern is the ssd Failure on the xbox series x ,not being replaceable, by users not being able to swap it out ,if or when it fails leaving the console useless ,I hope a solution such as...
  8. Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X after attempted System Update Failed Won't Factory Reset: After attempting to install latest update on my Series X it no longer works, I'm currently out for warranty since it's a first Gen. Why am I required to pay $300 to repair something I did not...
  9. xbox series x SSD will fail overtime and its not replaceable

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x SSD will fail overtime and its not replaceable: its bad that Microsoft put the 1gb encrypted partition in the SSD with paired files. making the SSD unswappable which the SSD will fail overtime and cant be now replaced because of paired files...
  10. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc: Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the...