Xbox series x extremely hot

Discus and support Xbox series x extremely hot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not turned on my Xbox series x in over 2 weeks. I decided to touch it this morning and was extremely hot like I was playing it for hours on end... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patrickfrotten, Jan 26, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x extremely hot


    I have not turned on my Xbox series x in over 2 weeks. I decided to touch it this morning and was extremely hot like I was playing it for hours on end I dont understand why. I get its plugged into a power source but the ps5 which I play tons is cold I mean like I havnt been playing it in weeks I just don't understand.

    :)
     
    patrickfrotten, Jan 26, 2021
    #1
  2. SSkeltonz Win User

    Xbox series x extremely hot

    With all the apps that is included in the xbox series x now. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those apps are running in the background 24/7. I know it sucks but I would unplug it from the wall when you are not using it.

    Hopefully a Tech can give you a more in depth answer.
  3. patrickfrotten Win User

    Xbox series x extremely hot

    Thanks.. honestly that does make alot of sense.
  4. Gérard Oomens Win User
  5. Ewoody147 Win User

    I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

    I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  6. Siriusdish Win User

    HOT SERIES X

    Yes, this is normal for any console or PC running graphically intense games.
Thema:

Xbox series x extremely hot

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x extremely hot - Similar Threads - series extremely hot

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  8. Xbox Series Controller extremely clicky

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Controller extremely clicky: Is there a way to limit the clickiness of the face buttons, dpad and sticks? I was using a brooks adapter with a ps5 dualsense controller, which is basically silent compared to an Xbox controller....
  9. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  10. What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

    in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...: What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming 6977a302-da35-40e2-9143-d3998f0a2291