Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date

Discus and support Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the Xbox Series X at 12:20am today and received an email that confirmed the order and has an expected delivery date of 12/23/2020. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jacob R Pearce, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date


    I ordered the Xbox Series X at 12:20am today and received an email that confirmed the order and has an expected delivery date of 12/23/2020. Is this accurate or is this just a place holder date?

    :)
     
    Jacob R Pearce, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. MikeNanson Win User

    Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date

    would've been really nice to know I wouldn't be getting my pre-order on launch day. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered and experienced this disappointment..
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date

    most likely accurate as amazon did state earlier today in the UK that some preorders will not ship until that date.
  4. Nighthawk_81 Win User

    Series X delivery date ?

    Well, it supposed to be delivered on launch day. Back when i pre-ordered the Xbox One, it came on launch day and I ordered from MS then as well. I still have not been charged yet though, unless they are shipping to the depots over the weekend.
  5. SMOKEY 414 Win User

    Series X delivery date ?

    Fingers crossed they deliver on launch day.

    I would have hoped they had shipped the package by now.

    Guess it depends where they are shipping from. If they are shipping from within the U.K then there is a possibility it will be delivered on launch day.
  6. Nighthawk_81 Win User

    Series X delivery date ?

    Yeah it's kind of annoying to be honest lol. But if they ship over the weekend, the package companies will ship them to the nearest depots, then they will go out for delivery. I have a feeling that is the plan, having said that I am still annoyed lol.

    Back when I got the 360 I preordered and just walked into a store to get it on launch day...I miss that.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Expected Delivery Date - Similar Threads - Series Expected Delivery

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Should I expect problems when downloading a series x|s game after being on Xbox one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I expect problems when downloading a series x|s game after being on Xbox one?: I’ve recently just purchased a series s console to change from my Xbox one, I’ve had the newest fifa, EAFC25, on Xbox one and have both editions of the game the Xbox one addition and Xbox series...
  10. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

    in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4