Xbox series X Expanded storage

Discus and support Xbox series X Expanded storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What are the Size options for the expanded storage at launch? What are the Size options that will be available down the road? i can't wait to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angelus1one1, Mar 19, 2020.

  1. Angelus1one1
    Angelus1one1 Guest

    Xbox series X Expanded storage


    What are the Size options for the expanded storage at launch?

    What are the Size options that will be available down the road?

    i can't wait to get my hands on it, more news soon please.


    Xbox series X Expanded storage [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Angelus1one1, Mar 19, 2020
    #1
  2. JosephG7 Win User
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Internal Storage Xbox One X

    Quick resume isn't a xbox one feature it's a series feature

    You can expand the internal memory in a series x by using the xbox storage cards

    As they are nvme

    You cannot use a mechanical or ssd drive
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

    Xbox series X Expanded storage

    We will have to wait and 1tb game never seen one
  5. MoeZArts Win User

    Xbox series X Expanded storage

    Can't wait for the release! Already have a 2tb attached to my Xbox One X.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Xbox series X Expanded storage

    Any official news on what the specs for the console would be here, in these Xbox News Wire articles. Outside of that, anything else would just be unknown until official information has been released. I'd take a gander at all of these if you haven't already.
    They'd pretty much answer all of your questions.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-tech/

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/24/what-you-can-expect-next-generation-gaming/
Thema:

Xbox series X Expanded storage

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Expanded storage - Similar Threads - series Expanded storage

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?

    in XboX Insiders
    Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?: Hello fellow gamers, I’ve been pondering over the Quick Resume feature on the Xbox Series X|S. It’s a fantastic feature that allows us to switch between games seamlessly by saving the state of...