Xbox series x europe

Discus and support Xbox series x europe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i preordered an xbox series x from a european store and later found out that they use a different plug and voltage. Is this going to be a problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bearsox3054, Oct 16, 2020.

  1. Bearsox3054
    Bearsox3054 Guest

    Xbox series x europe


    Hi, i preordered an xbox series x from a european store and later found out that they use a different plug and voltage. Is this going to be a problem? Should i cancel the order? Is there an adapter that will work without any setbacks?

    :)
     
    Bearsox3054, Oct 16, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series x europe

    Be very careful what adapters you buy. Do not get a voltage adapter, they are designed for your phone or maybe a laptop. If possible, attempt to purchase a new power cable from Microsoft.

    You havent lived till youve tried to find an adapter for a 1500w 220v hair dryer on one hour notice. Ended up convincing the professional beauty supply store that she was indeed licensed, since it was back in Korea, and that the clerk couldnt read it if
    she did :)
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox series x europe

    Hi,

    A YouTube tech channel called 'Digital Foundry' (they have a million subscribers) were invited by Microsoft back in April-March to see the Xbox Series X. The unit they saw had a multi-voltage power supply. This unit was not the final Series X though.

    However, since the release of the Xbox S console, Microsoft have been equipping there consoles with multi-voltage power internal supplies, indeed, the Xbox One X has one. Multi-voltage power supplies work anywhere around the world, all you need is an adaptor
    for the plug.

    It stands to reason that both the Series X and S will continue this trend. More information will be available closer to launch. I would advise to keep your pre-order.
  4. John P_14 Win User

    Does a Japanese region Xbox Series X have any differences with the default button layouts for games?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    The Xbox Series X console sold in Japan is not different from the Xbox Series X sold in other regions, including North America and Europe, in terms of button layouts for games. So I believe, the button layout for games on a Japanese region Xbox Series X is the same as the default button layout used in other regions.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    we have no information on stock levels or distribution, you should contact your local retailers to ask you when they expect inventory, as they will have far better and work current information

    No one at Support has any of this information as well, no one in a public facing position does

    There's a great deal supply chain issues and upheaval currently, which definitely isn't helping
  6. RaelLighthouse Keepe Win User

    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    Retailers told me to contact Microsoft...
Thema:

Xbox series x europe

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x europe - Similar Threads - series europe

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.: Can you clearly state if xbox series x with drive will be in future avalible in Poland. German amazo offers it now with shipment in april\may. Does it mean that new supply in Europe is expected...