Xbox Series X Ertor code 0xc0350006

Discus and support Xbox Series X Ertor code 0xc0350006 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox series x has worked fine since launch up until 2 days ago. Now whenever I launch any digital game, either game pass or purchased, it quickly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephScobey, Dec 5, 2020.

  1. JosephScobey
    JosephScobey Guest

    Xbox Series X Ertor code 0xc0350006


    My xbox series x has worked fine since launch up until 2 days ago. Now whenever I launch any digital game, either game pass or purchased, it quickly flashes the initial game art loading screen then crashes back to the home screen and give me an error message
    saying "something has gone wrong" and the error code 0xc0350006. I have tried factory resets both keeping games and apps installed and a complete reset. After installing a couple of games it results in the same issues. All of the games still work fine on the
    console the series x replaced.

    :)
     
    JosephScobey, Dec 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    game code

    If your game code only says it is for Series X|S then it will not work on an Xbox One X. The One X was the revised Xbox One hardware released in 2017, it's not the same as a Series X.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on Xbox one?

    I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?
    No. The series X/S version of the game will only work on the Series X or S.

    The only way that would work is if it's a code for the digital deluxe version of the game (which comes with both the series x/s and xbox one versions of the game)
  4. RyanPurdy Win User

    Downloading

    I was under the understanding that when you download an Xbox series x game it has different code, so it wouldn't be possible on xbox one x. Which would also be the same for the hard drive. The xbox series x game is apparently different than the same game
    for the series x.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

    Xbox series S ?

    That's why its just called Xbox... and the other series or models will be called series x and possibly other series code values yet to be determined officially
  6. ThatDirtyDave Win User

    80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

    I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

    I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Ertor code 0xc0350006

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Ertor code 0xc0350006 - Similar Threads - Series Ertor code

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...