Xbox Series X error code 0x87DD0017/0x87DD0019

Discus and support Xbox Series X error code 0x87DD0017/0x87DD0019 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has been 3 days when I try to login my xbox account.And I've done what support said,Like restart the console,remove account,try to use LAN to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SectionAtlas, Aug 20, 2022.

1. SectionAtlas
    SectionAtlas Guest

Has been 3 days when I try to login my xbox account.And I've done what support said,Like restart the console,remove account,try to use LAN to connect.But it all didn't work.I already reset my console but it totally didn't work,still 0x87DD0017 or 0x87DD0019,And the network test told me are all fine.NAT type is open,no double NAT, no UPnP unsuccess,and the download/upload speed are good,only the question is I CAN'T LOGIN MY XBOX LIVE last 3 days.

:)

SectionAtlas, Aug 20, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, SectionAtlas! Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry to hear that didn't work.

Please keep in mind that even if your PC and cellphone can connect to your internet, that doesn't mean we are not looking at a network problem. As far as I can tell your console is connected to the internet, it's just not connecting to the Xbox Network.

Regarding this being an account issue, are you able to sign in at https://www.xbox.com or through the Xbox mobile app?

Additionally, would you mind telling me why you did a factory reset? perhaps it's related to your issues signing in.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. SectionAtlas Win User

Oops,it doesn't work.BTW,I've been try to use the Microsoft's DNS.Unfortunately,It's doesn't work neither.

And I asked my friend a few hours ago.He told me he can login and download games.Except need some time to load his full Library.It's mean xbox live severe are all fine.

Now the situation is:

Xbox live severe are all running

My console network test are good.The download speed has over 50Mbps.And my cell phone and PC can connect to the Internet.It mean the network and console's hardware are all fine.

And I'm thinking is it possible that there is a problem with my account?

Well,honestly I don't really sure.I just think this is the one of the possibility.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, SectionAtlas! My apologies for the late reply.
    I appreciate you taking the time to provide more information regarding your problem.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Go to Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual > and set the Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4.
    - Restart your console
    - Try signing in again

Please let me know if this works.
    Best regards.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, SectionAtlas! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues signing in to your account.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions.

- To clarify, have you tried signing in to a different Xbox account?

- Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

- Do you have a different network we could try with your console? a phone hotspot perhaps?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  6. SectionAtlas Win User

Thanks for your help.

For the Q1: I did have login another Xbox account.But as I reset the console,they all gone.That's mean I can't do anything on my account cause the error code still block me out.

For the Q2:I’m not sure if I ever have enter the Xbox Insider Program.

For the Q3:About the network.Unfortunately I only have one available network for me to try.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X error code 0x87DD0017/0x87DD0019 - Similar Threads - Series error code

2. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  3. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  4. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  7. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  8. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  9. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  10. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...