Xbox Series X - Error 0x80070490

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Error 0x80070490 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if it was a random issue or preview (alpha skip ahead) related, but my Xbox wouldn't bring up the UI and any pressing of xbox button etc... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blank3k, Nov 21, 2021.

1. /u/Blank3k
    /u/Blank3k Guest

I'm not sure if it was a random issue or preview (alpha skip ahead) related, but my Xbox wouldn't bring up the UI and any pressing of xbox button etc resulted in Error 0x80070490 messages.

After a quick googling I could only really find similar issues for Xbox One from 4 years ago.

Anyway:- Normal reboot, hard reboot, pulling power etc didn't resolve the issue & in the end it was resolved by turning off the console, holding eject / pair and powering on (while still holding eject/pair buttons) until I heard an xbox ding sound.

then the UI appeared for trouble shooting - proceeded to factory reset the xbox, and selected to keep existing games etc... Took me all of 10-15 minutes to be up and running again.

submitted by /u/Blank3k
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blank3k, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Recibi un mensaje de error en xbox one[I got an error message on xbox one]

4. thMarkofSandm Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

We have been having issues with VUDU on Xbox Series X... none of our other xbox's have issues with the vusu app. We have 1g ethernet hooked up, it is not our internet. we unistalled and reinstalled, nada. even had an error code when I tried to reinstall it. 0x80070490. finally got it installed. seemed okay. ran for maybe 2 minutes, buffered and then stopped playing. very frustrating.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox error codes

6. Tomasz Woźniak1 Win User

Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490

Hi,

This not working to.

Can't install from Store, XBox and Legacy.

Error 0x80070490 always.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Error 0x80070490 - Similar Threads - Series Error 0x80070490

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  4. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  5. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  6. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  7. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  8. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  9. New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Xbox won't install on my series X. Error code 80070570: I've tried all the things you would think of to get this update to install. Restarting. Unplugging. Switch networks. Hardwiring. Deleting account from console. Resetting keeping games and apps....
  10. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...