xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs

Discus and support xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; myself and a couple of other streamers are having an issue with OBS capturing game chat audio,this worked for a long time and one day something changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TomiPakz, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. TomiPakz
    TomiPakz Guest

    xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs


    myself and a couple of other streamers are having an issue with OBS capturing game chat audio,this worked for a long time and one day something changed and stopped working,we first thought this was a WARZONE issue but as it seems that all games are like this,Xbox party chat works fine and game audio is captured aswell, have seen a few people on reddit with the same issue since mid September and no fix,all the settings are as they should be on xbox.i run and xbox series x/elgato 4kmk2 internal capture card with a dedicated stream pc,astro a50 headset,the weird thing is also when you turn the headset off the audio bar on obs for elagto game chat starts working,this is not a headset issue as others having the same issue use different headsets. ive spoken with elgato and obs tech support and have run through various settings and no fix.

    :)
     
    TomiPakz, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Scottbuhagiar Win User

    xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs

    hey guys,

    i am also having this exact same issue i have tried everything i have not had any of these issues until mid September and its driving me nuts as this affects how you stream. hopefully this gets sorted cause I'm seeing a lot more people asking about it but no one has an answer.
  3. TomiPakz Win User

    xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs

    hey there,thanks for the reply,i tried this and it worked until we switched games and then it stopped working again,i did do these steps with another person at the same time and this also worked for him until we switched games and tried to come back to the first game it worked on and it still didnt work.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs

    Hi there Tomi welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had a lot of audio issues while streaming, I reset my console and now it works wonders!

    The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

    Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

    Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

    Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

    Press the A button to select the gear icon.

    With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

    Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

    Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

    With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

    Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

    Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

    Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

    YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  5. ngocphi Win User

    My screen turn on black when i try to run a game on 120 FPS

    What resolution are you trying to run at

    If 4k 120 Hz then no it won't run at thaf

    The max for series s is 1440p at 120hz

    It will play at 4k bur only some games and with issues

    The series s is meant for 1080p 120 max

    With suggested 90hz

    The xbox series x and ps5 and switch pro are the only 4k consoles

    One x does 4k at 30hz and ps4 pro upscales
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

    You can try using OBS or Elgato for the streaming
Thema:

xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs

Loading...
  1. xbox series x/elgato 4k pro/obs - Similar Threads - series elgato pro

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. How to Record Xbox Series X Gameplay with Party Chat (Without Elgato)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Record Xbox Series X Gameplay with Party Chat (Without Elgato)?: "I want to record gameplay on my Xbox Series X with my own voice and my friends’ voices. Is there any way to do that?" Without elgato ❤️ submitted by /u/Abdulrahman71 [link] [comments]