Xbox series x ebay

Discus and support Xbox series x ebay in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright guys, is Microsoft doing anything to counter all the people selling there pre orders on ebay for profit, there should be something in there t... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Geldertron, Oct 25, 2020.

  1. Geldertron
    Geldertron Guest

    Xbox series x ebay


    Alright guys, is Microsoft doing anything to counter all the people selling there pre orders on ebay for profit, there should be something in there t and c's to stop this, it causes genuine fans and customers dispare when there is no stock and literally
    hundreds or pre orders from the various retailers being sold on eBay.

    :)
     
    Geldertron, Oct 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Gamer with Lyme Win User

    Xbox series x (Box Only)

    Many people try to scam others when it comes to new console releases. People are so desperate to buy the new console they don't look at what they are actually buying. For example I seen a PS5 go for $6700 on ebay the other day. That is crazy Also seen
    a listing for a xbox series console ( s or x was never stated in the listing) which was the original xbox. Another listing was for a Xbox Series X white edition with a 512gb drive. Obviously this was just the Series S someone was trying to sell as a Series
    X
  3. michael.bradley.at.g Win User

    eBay sellers are calling Xbox One with 1TB drive as "XBox One X" or "XBox 1X" for short. AFAIK - Microsoft never offered an "XBox One X"

    Then the correct name for Series X should be: XBox 2021 with SSD and 8K resolution. Oh well, too confusing to call the Series X such a close name to "XBox One X Enhanced" when it's at least a 5 year technology advancement......I preferred when MSFT called versions of Windows by the release year, but I also understand that with Windows Update, they keep the various versions updated for security and added features.

    eBay still has a refund policy generally following the law for returns within 30 days for almost any reason.
  4. romeoteknik Win User

    Xbox One X

    So out of the three you listed, you replaced the TV but not the monitor or xbox one x? If so, perhaps a Xbox One S can be ok until the Series X or Lockhart comes out. It is the cheapest solution unless you go the refurbished route from Gamestop (or whatever
    store) or ebay. Of course, there is always PC as well, since you can play some Xbox games on there but if you don't have a monitor, kinda moot point then.
  5. CanoTheGreat Win User

    XBox Series X - PreOrder DISASTER

    If Xbox cared about loyalty to us xbox members. 19 years of live on my end. They should of sent us a link to purchase them first before they did the preorder. There is almost 5,000 on ebay in comparison to 1,600 for Ps5. Sony did it right because more
    gamers got the Ps5 while more scalpers got series x systems.
  6. richardwolford1 Win User

    Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

    Same problem here, Halo Infinite crashes CONSTANTLY and just causes the Xbox Series X to shut down. I bought mine off of ebay so I doubt any warranty is in effect, does anybody know about the warranty and an ebay purchase? My son is sick and tired of this nonsense. You'd think there'd be like, I don't know, a LOG FILE????

    Oh, and he's playing through Game Pass, we didn't purchase the disc, downloaded through Game Pass.

    Thanks everybody
Thema:

Xbox series x ebay

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x ebay - Similar Threads - series ebay

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...