Xbox Series X - DVD No sound when playing disk
Discus and support Xbox Series X - DVD No sound when playing disk in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just tried a DVD in my XSX to test the drive, the film played perfectly but there was no audio Is this a know issue or have I missed a setting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annie-UK, Nov 24, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X - DVD No sound when playing disk
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X - DVD No sound when playing disk - Similar Threads - Series DVD sound
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s
in XBoX Games and AppsHi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?... -
Can I play DVD -r discs on my Series X?
in XBoX on WindowsCan I play DVD -r discs on my Series X?: I have a quick question. Is it possible to play DVD -r type discs on my Series X? I'm not playing anything illegal, just old wrestling shows. I know that they're not the same as a typical DVD, I... -
I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player
in XBoX on ConsolesI put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most... -
My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X: I have a few DVD games like Scene it and a few others that I’ve always been able to play just fine on my Xbox series X until recently. Now whenever I open the DVD, it will go to the main menu but...