xbox series x dust

Discus and support xbox series x dust in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what size torx T8 screw driver is needed to open the back of the xbox. mainly the screw under the stickers c59cad8a-9867-4c52-8d87-f7b45876a436 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L1941D, Nov 1, 2023.

  1. L1941D
    L1941D Guest

    xbox series x dust


    what size torx T8 screw driver is needed to open the back of the xbox. mainly the screw under the stickers

    :)
     
    L1941D, Nov 1, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox series x dust

    We cannot assist with self repair
  3. ROCKY10116 Win User

    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

    Cause everything goes around series s/x consoles i really im not happy about

    All games that is coming out is series s/x what about the x that they said aswell it is so powerfull now ot getting left it the dust microsoft what is wrong with you people really...
  4. RKG1964 Win User

    Series X dust covers

    Thank you. That is exactly what I was thinking.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Series X dust covers

    overheating because you would be blocking the fan and exhaust ports

    They aren'meant to be blockrd

    A can of air would be better
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party chat

    Well, at least you found out how to make it work.

    I think the U/D Cooling Fan and the Cooling Fan Dust Proof are very good for the Xbox Series X.

    If you have any question, please let me know.
Thema:

xbox series x dust

Loading...
  1. xbox series x dust - Similar Threads - series dust

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  9. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  10. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...