Xbox Series X Dust Grill

Discus and support Xbox Series X Dust Grill in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to ask a question, in case someone can help me. I have an Xbox Series X and I live in an area where, in the summer, there are a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oaransan, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Oaransan
    Oaransan Guest

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill


    Hi, I wanted to ask a question, in case someone can help me. I have an Xbox Series X and I live in an area where, in the summer, there are a lot of insects, dust, etc. I'm worried they might get in through the console louvers. To avoid this I put a hood on the top of the console and of course I remove it when I use it. I understand that it will not pose any problem. The doubt arises in that I have put two grids on the back of the console, where the cables go. Those grids are fixed, let's say they have the tiniest holes. I do not know what you think about them, if it could harm the console. The goal is not to get dust, but I don't know if the console could get hotter. They are grids that I bought on Amazon. Thank you.

    :)
     
    Oaransan, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Oaransan Win User

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill (Photos)

    Thank you very much for your responses. I'll finally remove the grates. I will stay much calmer. Greetings and thanks to all.
  3. Oaransan Win User

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill (Photos)

    They seem cool. There's nothing to worry about that.
    Thank you. I am concerned that it could affect the airflow and make the console more hot. Of course, at the top I don't put anything. Well, I put a hood on when it's off, but that one I do take off when it's on. Do you really think there will be no problem leaving those rear grilles fixed when in use? Thank you.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill (Photos)

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Can you attach a picture of the grills?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill (Photos)

    those grills will reduce airflow by up to 40% so you may find the console will get a lot hotter quickly.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X Dust Grill (Photos)

    It is unwise to put anything that obstructs airflow back there. The console is not designed for any kind of accessory and I echo the heat concerns. I suggest buying or making a cover for when the console is not in use. If you use such a thing please take it off Instant on so that the console doesn’t turn on while the cover is in place.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Dust Grill

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Dust Grill - Similar Threads - Series Dust Grill

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  8. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  9. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  10. xbox series x dust

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x dust: what size torx T8 screw driver is needed to open the back of the xbox. mainly the screw under the stickers c59cad8a-9867-4c52-8d87-f7b45876a436