Xbox series x drama

Discus and support Xbox series x drama in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This post is more of a warning than anything else, I’ve had to send back 2 consoles and 2 controllers due to damage to the unit and issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Founding Titan OG, Feb 25, 2022.

  1. Xbox series x drama


    This post is more of a warning than anything else, I’ve had to send back 2 consoles and 2 controllers due to damage to the unit and issues with de-syncing errors, the drama in a whole comes from the way xbox handles the situation they never apologise for sending damaged/faulty equipment.This all stemmed from my unit and controller originally starting to randomly unpair from one another, i did the basic troubleshooting on other consoles testing the controller and doing the same with the faulty series x testing it with other perfectly working controllers, the customer service I have experienced with xbox has never been great the responses are usually just factory generated.When you speak to agents on the phone the attitude comes across like you owe them, and to get what you need done is a big jump, the so called experts aren’t much use either you tell them the issue and the response is they can’t deal with it speak to an agent, so I I usually speak to one of them and immediately request an agent to avoid time wasting all in all xbox has one of the worst customer handling services out there.

    :)
     
    Founding Titan OG, Feb 25, 2022
    #1
  2. BlackBoxRapture Win User

    The Ladder !

    ITT: Drama drama drama
    drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama
    drama drama drama.


    It's a video game, stop giving a *** about who thinks who's best and just play.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  6. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

Xbox series x drama

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x drama - Similar Threads - series drama

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...