Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

Discus and support Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like my little xbox series x but when i start it up on 120hz screen goes black then to home screen but on 60hz starts up like butter i am using as a tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaurentPerrier3, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?


    Like my little xbox series x but when i start it up on 120hz screen goes black then to home screen but on 60hz starts up like butter i am using as a tv the x85k i have also had the x85j. I have tried everything under the sun including resets all settings any ideas?

    :)
     
    LaurentPerrier3, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

    Sorry if I wasn't clear Laurent, I know that's a video from someone else.

    I meant to say if it's your TV is set up as the one in the video, this means something is happening on the console

    So, the option that we need to try are:

    1. Perform the offline update, as I said earlier. Remove possible glitches/bugs that can be caused by the regular online update.

    Systems are not perfect, those kind of issues can happen.

    2. If you don't want to perform it or you already did, you exhausted all troubleshooting steps from your end and the console needs a proper revision from Microsoft
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

    If even with another 120Hz the console is not working properly.
    The next step will be request a repair order for it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

    And the issue persists?

    What about using 1080p?

    And, may I know if both your console and TV has the latest update?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

    Please try it and let me know how it goes

    Also, some TVs has only one 2.1 HDMI port. Try changing ports to see how it goes Laurent

    And if possible try using another HDMI cable too, can do the trick
  6. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

    Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2giBRllA4c

    do ioo still need a repair and firmware update through usb?????
Thema:

Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x doest startup right on 120 hz sony x85k.? - Similar Threads - series doest startup

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...