Xbox Series X Doens't work!!!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Doens't work!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series x says there are no problems in devices. When I turn the xbox on it gives me a troubleshoot screen. The xbox worked for a couple of days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LewisGibbs, Feb 10, 2021.

  1. LewisGibbs
    LewisGibbs Guest

    Xbox Series X Doens't work!!!


    My xbox series x says there are no problems in devices. When I turn the xbox on it gives me a troubleshoot screen. The xbox worked for a couple of days and then gave me this problem. Ever since somedays I can play and others I just get the troubleshoot screen all over again. I have tried to do an offline update and nothing seemed to work. I have restarted the xbox and have even unplugged it and everything else in my room to see if it needed more power. Nothing seemed to work and Im trying to get a replacement fast since it was $500.

    Im just looking for a replacement. I have talked to a virtual agent about 4 times now and Im tired of going through the same stuff. I have tried to do everything I could and I wanna know how I can get a replacement since you cant call anymore.

    Can Someone just tell me how to get a replacement?

    :)
     
    LewisGibbs, Feb 10, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    gta 5

    Hi,

    All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

    So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

    "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

    Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

    But xbox one games works on series x .

    Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
Thema:

Xbox Series X Doens't work!!!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Doens't work!!! - Similar Threads - Series Doens't

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...