Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse

Discus and support Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys i have trobleshoot this problem it seems after lat update but i’m not sure: problem is visible when launch warzone or cold war or sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toga28, Feb 27, 2021.

  1. Toga28
    Toga28 Guest

    Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse


    Hi guys

    i have trobleshoot this problem it seems after lat update but i’m not sure:

    problem is visible when launch warzone or cold war or sometimes also in the main menu without game in background.

    when there is the mouse plugged at one of the three usb port audio freeze. If you play 15 20 min i this condition game crash.

    The last time (One month ago ) i’ve used the mouse all working pefectly.

    The mouse is a LOGITECH G502 hero.

    Someone have see this problem? There is a fix?
    with only keyboard or with controller no problems

    :)
     
    Toga28, Feb 27, 2021
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

    Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

    Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

    In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

    From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

    From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

    Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

    Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

    Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  4. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

    Razer Turret for Xbox One

    Hello! Yes, it is fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  5. AndrewParkes Win User

    green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

    I have a series x connected to a Philips Amerlight 65pus8535 I get 5he silver metallic screen playing x/s dedicated games and it also appears while using Disney plus app from my tv apps! Is this a problem with my tv or is it a Dolby vision problem, I have turned off the dolby for gaming and this worked but in the detail list on my Xbox series x it says that the dolby vision may experience distortion?
  6. xShiury Win User

    My mouse lag when i make small movements on XSX

    Thanks Jason for you’re answer !

    But when i move my cursor by Microsoft, it jerks. I don’t think its the Game compatibility.

    What’s the polling rate of the mouse on Xbox Serie X ?

    What’s the delay to the answer of the keyboard and after the mouse ?
Thema:

Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse - Similar Threads - series distortion freeze

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  9. xbox series s sound distorting

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s sound distorting: so it started one afternoon when i was trying to watch youtube and i noticed the sound was off. then i heard a wierd distortion on my xbox home screen as well. i tried netflix and there too. it...
  10. Colour Distortion on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Colour Distortion on Xbox Series X: The colour on my display is all distorted, when I navigate the home menu and sub menus, it’s fine but the second I open an app or a game it changes. I’ve tested the HDMI and the TV and it’s...