Xbox Series X Dissapointment

Discus and support Xbox Series X Dissapointment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been a loyal Xbox gamer since the first xbox. I actually had the original green Xbox Halo Edition back in 2002-2003 and put alot of time playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xx SNORKY xX, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. Xx SNORKY xX
    Xx SNORKY xX Guest

    Xbox Series X Dissapointment


    I have been a loyal Xbox gamer since the first xbox. I actually had the original green Xbox Halo Edition back in 2002-2003 and put alot of time playing Halo CE on xblconnect if anyone remembers. Then Halo 2 came out and was playing countless hours on Xbox Live. That was the time where I have made many of my "online" friends and for some we have become IRL friends. Without bringing up how hard it was to get your hands on a Xbox 360 with the infamous ring of death I still wanted it. Shipped that sucker back and forth to Microsoft several times because of issues with the console. So here we are today a year after the Xbox Series X came out and I still cannot get my hands on the system. This has to be the worse rollout of a console that I have ever seen. Bots snatching them up and lining their pockets with green before even loyal Xbox fans can even touch one. I've read the Microsoft insiders that have Xbox one (which I have) and Windows 10 (I'm on Windows 11) will have an opportunity to get a series X. Link to article. Does anyone have any tips on how to go about snagging one of these coveted systems?

    :)
     
    Xx SNORKY xX, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. AzureTax38 Win User

    Xbox edge too many redirects fix?

    I have the exact same problem on brand new series X extremely annoying and dissapointing after spending nearly 700 on a console to find out that my Xbox one s had a better functioning internet system than the series X.
  3. RafałJuszczak Win User

    Xbox Series X - No 120HZ option on any resolution.

    I have same issue but with my Acer Nitro VG271 144Hz. Xbox series X won’t run at 120Hz 1080p. That must be problem with xbox series x because works perfect with Asus RX480 8GB (144Hz 1080p HDMI2.0). I am very dissapointed. 60hz is a joke.
  4. JoshuaRichardz Win User

    Xbox Series X Dissapointment

    I googled this same question.. I help one other person on here get one. You need to go to Xbox.com and go into contact preferences and enable promotional emails etc. I got one instantly and placed my order on Friday finally. They are back ordered til the 27th of December unfortunately but at least you will get one. Not sure if you will get an email right away since they just sent them out but I wish you luck..
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X Dissapointment

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    That isn't an official Microsoft link so it is a rumour at this time. Microsoft are sending out links to active accounts to buy the console when they become available. Unfortunately there isn't a way to get on that list as the emails are sent out randomly. I'll suggest you keep your fingers crossed and hopefully you'll get one soon. Apologies for the inconvenience
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Xbox Series X Dissapointment

    Did you sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through the Xbox Insider Hub like the article that you linked says to?

    "If you’re interested in potentially buying an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you’ll need to hop into the Xbox Insider Hub and sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through there. Good news if you signed up last time and weren’t selected: Microsoft says that you’ve already opted into this round and won’t need to do anything for the chance to be selected again."
Thema:

Xbox Series X Dissapointment

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Dissapointment - Similar Threads - Series Dissapointment

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...