Xbox Series x display not working on startup

Discus and support Xbox Series x display not working on startup in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just want to ask if anyone is having problems with display after the update. So what happens is when I turn on my series x it on but no signal to tv... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Intrepid-Track-3101, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Series x display not working on startup

Just want to ask if anyone is having problems with display after the update. So what happens is when I turn on my series x it on but no signal to tv have to hard reset before it picks up signal. Also I have noticed that if I’m in the store and looking at game trailers it plays the trailer but get choppy and kicks me out to the dashboard but it’s just black screen. Hope I can get some feedback on this maybe it’s a bad gpu.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Intrepid-Track-3101
    [link] [comments]

/u/Intrepid-Track-3101, Apr 18, 2021
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

Do you mean the Xbox One X intro before the standard green startup screen is missing? If so, go to your display settings and check if the output is 4k. If it is, then theres nothing to worry about. Your X is working as normal, only the startup is missing.
    Theres no need for a replacement
  3. AMO RIOT Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

Do you mean the Xbox One X intro before the standard green startup screen is missing? If so, go to your display settings and check if the output is 4k. If it is, then theres nothing to worry about. Your X is working as normal, only the startup is
    missing. Theres no need for a replacement
    turned on xbox today start up screen is back on now...thku for your help
  4. javogoo Win User

for some reason my Xbox doesn’t make a sound when I turn it on, and my hdmi output isn’t working, I tried every different hdmi cord and it still didn’t work. Is there any way I can fix this?

im using an Xbox series x and and its displaying no signal,

I tried every hdmi port that’s brand new and nothing works
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

1440p 120hz on xbox series x

Can't say for sure. This is an older HDMI 2.0 monitor. While most work, some of these displays limit the HDMI refresh rate to 100Hz, which would make 120Hz impossible.

You likely won't find this information any many reviews as Display Port is the common way to connect these displays to the main system they were designed for, PCs. Connecting gaming monitors to consoles in a recent thing, and not all monitors work well with Series X over HDMI. Just because the specs say 165Hz, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get 120Hz over HDMI.

These monitors however, are all compatible with Xbox Series X|S https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x
  6. Rostom L Win User

If I buy hogwarts Xbox one version and I get an xbox series will I be able to play my xbox one version in my xbox x/s

Hi Roxy!

Your Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy will surely work on Xbox Series X/S version. I think it would still look better depending on the size and type of your monitor or display. The Xbox One version also supports HDR10 but there's no 4K in it like the Series X/S version.
Thema:

Xbox Series x display not working on startup

1. Xbox Series x display not working on startup - Similar Threads - Series display working

2. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  5. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  6. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  7. Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot display 120hz on my series x at 4k: Have just bought a electriq 28inch, 4k, 144hz monitor (eiQ-284K144FSGH) to use with my Series X I can display 4k at 60hz or even 1080p at 120hz, but can't display 4k at 120hz. The option to...
  8. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...
  9. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438
  10. philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x: Hola alguien me puede ayudar tengo un televisor Philip 4k, modelo 55PUD7406/54, con el hdmi 2.0 predeterminado pero no me deja establecer la resolucion en mi xbox serie x llega hasta 1440, que...