Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker

Discus and support Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After about a minute of using the Disney Plus app on Xbox Series X the Xbox starts to flicker white on the screen at regular intervalls, the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheFlatSpot, Dec 2, 2020.

  1. TheFlatSpot
    TheFlatSpot Guest

    Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker


    After about a minute of using the Disney Plus app on Xbox Series X the Xbox starts to flicker white on the screen at regular intervalls, the issue persists even if you exit the app and keep the xbox turned on, only way to make it stop is to restart the Xbox.

    Ive read reports this happens to Netflix aswell on the Series X, Microsoft i hope you will fix this issue because i cant watch streaming services on your new console

    :)
     
    TheFlatSpot, Dec 2, 2020
    #1
  2. AlexBennett9 Win User

    Disney Plus still not working on Xbox One console

    I tried everything and nothing fixed it. Is the Series X just not compatible with Disney Plus?
  3. Jan Cronje Win User

    Disney Plus South Africa

    I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  4. KaiN05 Win User

    Why is my Series X having audio issues?

    Audio issues here but only when streaming movies and shows on Prime Video and Disney Plus so far. The Series X sucks. The One X is/was better.
  5. Dominique. Lubbe Win User

    Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).

    Im having the same problem. Even on the new xbox series x. Disney plus doesnt even come up in the Microsoft store. Nothing nowhere. Bloody joke
  6. clanpipe Win User

    My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

    I will have to wait until my dad go to sleep because he's on his Xbox series X now .

    I have powered cycle my Xbox series X and still it says that am on the home screen when am on Disney plus .

    Am at a total loss of what is happening with the apps
Thema:

Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker - Similar Threads - Series Disney Plus

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Disney+ won't launch on my series S

    in XBoX on Windows
    Disney+ won't launch on my series S: Hi all, before anyone suggest the typical troubleshooting I've tried it. I've even asked Disney themselves and they've gone through the same troubleshooting. Now on my Xbox Series S after all the...
  9. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  10. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S: Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S 7f41910f-6062-459b-80b5-2a6244a23bff

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/xbox-series-x-disney-plus-white-flicker.411549/