Xbox Series X Discussion

Discus and support Xbox Series X Discussion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do you guys think the price of the series X would be? Im guessing 500 - 550 dollers, I dont think they would make the same mistake from last time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MilkTruct10n, Mar 26, 2020.

  1. MilkTruct10n
    MilkTruct10n Guest

    Xbox Series X Discussion


    What do you guys think the price of the series X would be? Im guessing 500 - 550 dollers, I dont think they would make the same mistake from last time with the price. Also How do you feel about the look of the series x
    controller? I like the extra button but dont like the flatness of the front, it makes it look like a $20 wired xbox controller from gamestop.

    :)
     
    MilkTruct10n, Mar 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Thoughts & Opinions About Series X?

    As there is already a discussion on this, I'm going to lock this one. Please feel free to continue the discussion

    here.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Series X thoughts?

    There's already a discussion on this here.
  4. julosjc Win User

    Xbox Series X Discussion

    I'm guessing 500 USD max. i like the new controller as it has a capture button!
  5. N0tY0uAgain Win User

    Xbox Series X Discussion

    I think 500 is the lowest people will pay for a console. Eapecially after the PS3 $599 debacle.
  6. Suicidal Groovez Win User

    Xbox Series X Discussion

    Agree with the price.

    The new button controller it meh for me. I hope it is ok for some other people.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Discussion

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Discussion - Similar Threads - Series Discussion

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Discussion

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Controller Discussion: Good morning, Xbox Insiders, I am writing to you today to share my thoughts on the Elite Series Controller experience. So, in 2021, I purchased the Elite Series 2 Controller. It was a hefty...