Xbox series X Discs don't launch games or play blurays?

Discus and support Xbox series X Discs don't launch games or play blurays? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys just got my New Xbox series X and I had Modern Warfare and warzone installed on my xbox one x USB drive. I plugged it into the series X and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/suade907, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. /u/suade907
    /u/suade907 Guest

    Xbox series X Discs don't launch games or play blurays?


    Hi guys just got my New Xbox series X and I had Modern Warfare and warzone installed on my xbox one x USB drive. I plugged it into the series X and copied it to the fast hard drive. When I insert the disc nothing happens and the game does not show up. If I try to launch it in my games it tells me I need to install the game or app. If I try a Bluray nothing happens either. What's up? Also auto start is on for discs????

    submitted by /u/suade907
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/suade907, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Ricardo Baeza-D0A9F8 Win User

    Blu Ray Player will not read movies

    I’m still having issues playing bluray movies. No problem with games, dvds and even 3d blurays.

    it doesn’t pop an error code up... just says “NO DISC” when i launch the bluray app.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Not enough interchange ability between xbox one and windows 10

    Because it's not CODE compatible

    They are designed for xbox one or series x or s hardware whicb is a limited amount of hardware

    Pc games are meant tonsuppirt multiple sets of hardware

    Also should.be noted that play anywhere titles are only digital and are NOT the same code

    And no that is only a series x feature ANd still require legal proof of ownership in the case of discs is discs except for playanywhere titles you only own the xbox one copy NOT the pc title

    No platform works thr way you want except for play anywhere or cross buy which still applies to ONLY digital titles

    Xbox one titles are blurays and have security added to it it wouldn't be readable by any dvd drive or bluray you have on pc

    Keep in mind pc doesn't have.blurays games all DVDs it's omly meant for playing movies
  4. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

    Xbox series x banned

    In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  5. Droppit Win User

    Smart Delivery Series S

    Thank you for the reply.

    The FAQ states the following:

    • If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
Thema:

Xbox series X Discs don't launch games or play blurays?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Discs don't launch games or play blurays? - Similar Threads - series Discs don't

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X disc slots

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc slots: Hi I have recently got an xbox series x for my 32nd birthday. but I noticed it can only play digital copies. I have a few games that are discs. I would like to know if I can attach an external...
  9. How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?: Really wanna play the game but only have it on disc and just wondering if theres any possible way to get it downloaded e68e5e39-20ee-4b63-a8fb-67ac629a061b
  10. Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x: Having problems getting discs to load without having to shut down console first for hard restart. Everything was fine before the uninstall now something seems off. I downgraded my ultimate...