Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Discus and support Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I join a discord channel via Xbox series x, or transfer one to Xbox, whenever I speak, there’s white noise. My friends say it’s really annoying. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse_Dylan, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Jesse_Dylan
    Jesse_Dylan Guest

When I join a discord channel via Xbox series x, or transfer one to Xbox, whenever I speak, there’s white noise. My friends say it’s really annoying. I have a good headset, wired SteelSeries arctis nova 1, plugged directly into my Xbox controller. Xbox game chat works fine. It’s only the discord integration.

Help? What’s going on? There are no settings to mess with. I’ve tried noise suppression on and off. It makes no difference. It’s not the headset. Other headsets have the same issue. I waited forever for this feature and even bought a headset. Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise :(

:)

Jesse_Dylan, Nov 22, 2022
  2. FerQues Win User

Series X controller white noise

I have the same problem. With some headphones make that noise, but with others sometimes it doesnt do it. I also hear my voice when i turn on the mic
  3. bennes2004 Win User

Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues

Xbox Series S , I am on the Xbox Insider Preview Beta OS, I havent tried to relink, that isnt the issue. I have already done all the steps, its an issue with the discord integration and blocking audio/microphone pickup
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  5. CoastalDock1 Win User

Xbox Mic static

Try to lower your white noise in your background to a minimum and then in fortnite settings under audio lower your mic monitoring
  6. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

1. Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise - Similar Threads - series Discord integration

2. Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?: It worked the first few times I used it then randomly it started getting stuck on the loading screen… a7f7722b-cd96-4e72-ab8c-a57899bdee0c
  3. Game chat issues with discord on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game chat issues with discord on Series X: Since I have linked my discord account I have been having issues with game chat across a few games ( COD, Fort and Overwatch to na,me a few ), Chat through discord works normally and I can hear...
  4. Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?: I recently joined Xbox insiders to use discord with my friends but for some reason I can’t find it at all, I even go to the parties and chat but don’t see anything about url or discord feature, do...
  5. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?: Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC. I have to buy...
  6. i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?

in XboX Insiders
    i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?: When i scan the QR on my series X, i go to an empty discord site… submitted by /u/Fonisy [link] [comments]
  7. Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Xbox Series S Can't find Discrd: How do you get the discord beta on a xbox series s? Because I have been trying to figure this out but I can't find it. submitted by /u/Hirmid777_ [link] [comments]
  8. How to get discord on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to get discord on Xbox Series X: I have tons of friends who are on PC or PS who have discord and can only use my phone, my discord is linked to my Xbox but it's not popping up when I search it submitted by /u/G01den_Gamer...
  9. I can't access discord on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access discord on xbox series s: I have connected my discord account and joined the insiders program but there isn't any new updates for me. submitted by /u/BOOMBOY900 [link] [comments]
  10. Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord: So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord. For some reason, Discord is not picking up anything from...