Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

Discus and support Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I am going to repost what someone once asked back earlier this year on the MS forum, the guy never got a valid response. I am posting it here, as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenjaminBritcliffe, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

So, I am going to repost what someone once asked back earlier this year on the MS forum, the guy never got a valid response. I am posting it here, as I too have noticed this strange disappearance of the disc tile sometimes!

Here goes

Quote:

Xbox series X dashboard missing tile I occasionally use the (eject) feature on the dashboard and lately i noticed the next time i turn my xbox on the disc icon is gone aswell as the eject feature. I always hold the power button for 10 seconds and when its turned on its back. Does anyone else have experience with this glitch? Its not like the console doesnt recognise the disc cause it still allows me to play the disc.

Has anyone else experienced this lately??

submitted by /u/BenjaminBritcliffe
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenjaminBritcliffe, Sep 20, 2022
  2. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  3. Papo Type R Win User

Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  4. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

1. Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears - Similar Threads - Series Disc Tile

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs: Hey y'all so i am tryna play metal gear solid V the phantom pain and my xbox isn't recognising the disc like the install the disc thing won't pop up. It cant also recognise other xbox one/series...
  6. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  7. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  8. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  9. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  10. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...