Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

Discus and support Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I am going to repost what someone once asked back earlier this year on the MS forum, the guy never got a valid response. I am posting it here, as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenjaminBritcliffe, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

So, I am going to repost what someone once asked back earlier this year on the MS forum, the guy never got a valid response. I am posting it here, as I too have noticed this strange disappearance of the disc tile sometimes!

Here goes

Quote:

Xbox series X dashboard missing tile I occasionally use the (eject) feature on the dashboard and lately i noticed the next time i turn my xbox on the disc icon is gone aswell as the eject feature. I always hold the power button for 10 seconds and when its turned on its back. Does anyone else have experience with this glitch? Its not like the console doesnt recognise the disc cause it still allows me to play the disc.

Has anyone else experienced this lately??

submitted by /u/BenjaminBritcliffe
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenjaminBritcliffe, Sep 20, 2022
  2. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  3. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

Xbox series x banned

In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  4. Wadski Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

Microsoft are moving away from Live tiles on Win10 therefore i suspect we’ll see some other changes to the Xbox layout too come Series X
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  6. Justin Farrar Win User

14.4 GB Full Game Install & must be on a HD

On the dashboard. Hit X foe more details on the battlefield 4 disc tile. You can install from there
Thema:

Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears

1. Xbox Series X Disc Tile Disappears - Similar Threads - Series Disc Tile

2. Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc: How do I use halo 5 disc for xbox one on xbox series s, I have a valid license, and don't see any option to put the license key to download it? If I have to buy the license again that would be...
  3. BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates: I have this on two disc installed games now and sure it is Series X bug: - Rise of Tomb Raider - Quantum Break So needing updates or additional content this behavior comes - install queue...
  4. My brand new Xbox series X wont download any discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox series X wont download any discs: So i bought an Xbox series x last night as well as GTA 5 & NBA 2K23 but when i put either disc in to play my Xbox starts to install the game but then stops installing. I've tried reconnecting my...
  5. Xbox series x Overheating when I use discs!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Overheating when I use discs!: my Xbox series x is always overheating only whenever I play games with discs. For example far cry 6 or Cyberpunk 2077 will shut off my Xbox at certain points due to overheating. This never...
  6. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  7. Game disc x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc x series: I want to play cricket 19 but states have to download via disc not sure what disc to get for X BOX SERIES X 55748193-1e1e-4b2f-9c72-16fd76b5f035
  8. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...
  9. Am I able to transfer my disc game to digital on my new Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to transfer my disc game to digital on my new Xbox series S: Can I turn my disc into a digital copy on my New Xbox series s ecfde5a5-5c86-4384-93a8-32dd136bb12f
  10. Can't Play OG Halo discs on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play OG Halo discs on series X: I have the original Halo 1 and 2 discs but my xbox wont play them. Is there an update coming that'll fix this? Its weird how I can play the 360 ones but not halo 1 or 2. I got the update so I can...