Xbox Series X disc slots
Discus and support Xbox Series X disc slots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have recently got an xbox series x for my 32nd birthday. but I noticed it can only play digital copies. I have a few games that are discs. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wisewolfgirl593, Jun 30, 2025.
Thema:
Xbox Series X disc slots
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X disc slots - Similar Threads - Series disc slots
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
Series S/X disc to digital question
in XboX InsidersSeries S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments] -
How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?: Really wanna play the game but only have it on disc and just wondering if theres any possible way to get it downloaded e68e5e39-20ee-4b63-a8fb-67ac629a061b -
Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x
in XboX InsidersDecided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x: Having problems getting discs to load without having to shut down console first for hard restart. Everything was fine before the uninstall now something seems off. I downgraded my ultimate... -
Xbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series X not available digital or with disc drive in india this whole year: Why isn't it available is xbox leaving india 9a3cccfc-6284-4d44-95cb-e1af19e77648 -
“Installation stopped” comes up when I’m downloading an Xbox one disc game onto my series...
in XBoX Games and Apps“Installation stopped” comes up when I’m downloading an Xbox one disc game onto my series...: I’m downloading NBA 2k14 on my Xbox series x but every time the disc download hits a certain percent it stops and says “installation stopped”. I can’t go download it on the play store because it...