Xbox series X Disc Issue

Discus and support Xbox series X Disc Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; are there still disc issues with the series x? or have they been resolved? 0140837b-a7a4-4e2f-9df6-d644fedaf9ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRK SPEEDY, Nov 27, 2020.

  1. DRK SPEEDY
    DRK SPEEDY Guest

    Xbox series X Disc Issue


    are there still disc issues with the series x? or have they been resolved?

    :)
     
    DRK SPEEDY, Nov 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Papo Type R Win User

    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  3. ShaunHunter1 Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    I think they have given me the wrong disc version

    On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

    I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

    Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

    I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  4. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

    Xbox series x banned

    In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    MW2 crossgen bubdle

    series x has disc drive and the series s does not

    smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

    hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. DojoMax Win User

    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

    NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
Thema:

Xbox series X Disc Issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Disc Issue - Similar Threads - series Disc Issue

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X disc slots

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc slots: Hi I have recently got an xbox series x for my 32nd birthday. but I noticed it can only play digital copies. I have a few games that are discs. I would like to know if I can attach an external...
  8. Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Decided to uninstall and leave program now having issues playing discs on my series x: Having problems getting discs to load without having to shut down console first for hard restart. Everything was fine before the uninstall now something seems off. I downgraded my ultimate...
  9. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  10. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...