Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.

Discus and support Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, So I have been playing games for a long time and sound is really important to me. So in my old Setup I had a Xbox one X with Astro A40 TR with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jeroenvan R, Feb 1, 2021.

  1. Jeroenvan R
    Jeroenvan R Guest

    Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.


    Hello,

    So I have been playing games for a long time and sound is really important to me.

    So in my old Setup I had a Xbox one X with Astro A40 TR with Mixamp. I was loving the sound. It was so on point.

    So when the Series X came out I was hyped to get it. Better graphics, more speed, internal SSD. Wow.

    So when i bought it, I discovered there is no Optical Port. So I bought an HDMI Audio Extractor (60 euro), to split the HDMI and Optical signal. I was hopeful. Once connected, now I could not hear sounds behind of me. So the Astro is no option anymore, because only mixamp connected with USB(no optical) gives horrible echoing sound. And with the HDMI Audio extractor the sound behind me doesnt work.

    Then I thought let me buy a new headset. So I bought the steelseries arctis 7x. Its a closed back system(Annoying) which even doesnt even come close with sound quality to the astros. Its like your inside a bathtub.

    So now a couple of investments later, I still have bad sounds on the Xbox series X. I game on a monitor like many and the removal of the optical port for me has been horrible.

    Do I need to go back to the one X to get good sound quality?

    Is there another solution?

    :)
     
    Jeroenvan R, Feb 1, 2021
    #1
  2. Brenton Venables Win User

    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

    I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
    I use the dvb-t usb tuner. Why would that be unsupported on series x?
  3. eryoung Win User

    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

    I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
  4. Xbox Player TX Win User

    Series X Fan is blowing (indicating console is on) but no LED light on power button.

    Thanks Georges, it’s Series X. Talked to MS (Xbox) and they concluded it has to be brought in for repair. It has to remain unplugged or else fan sounds like a jet turbine engine. Won’t power off unless you disconnect power cord. I’ve had this for less than 2 months. Disappointed.
  5. QUAD RED DEAD Win User

    Certain Blu-rays crashing Xbox Series X

    I’ve a similar issue and it is only with two BBC blu rays - wonders of the solar system and wonders of the universe.

    No matter what I do, I can’t resolve it. The copyright warning comes up, the screen goes black, the sound gets corrupted and the series x just turns itself off.

    Have cleared persistent storage, deleted and reinstalled the app etc.

    Pretty disappointed with the build quality on my series x. I’d an original Xbox one and One x and they were great consoles for movie playback.

    The series x sucks - a crazily noisy drive and it can’t even play some blu rays.
  6. PC Mishra Win User

    Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

    Hi I've tried reset options on my xbox one s and one x it worked but xbox series consoles do not work so i tried offline system update on series x it's worked only for one day i earn achievements in Forza Horizon 5 hot wheels dlc but in the next day it didn't worked no notification or sound anything,so i tried my friend xbox series x this same problem happening looks like it's a Microsoft side issue.
Thema:

Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options. - Similar Threads - Series Disappointed sound

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance

    in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance: Switching to the PS5. Very disappointing experience on the series x for me! Slow UI downloads stop and run again, very slow connection. Games like Far Cry 6 freeze for 1-3 seconds full and then...