XBox Series X Digital Edition?

Discus and support XBox Series X Digital Edition? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of curiosity does anyone know if a digital edition of the Series X is coming? Not the Series S, I am talking the full Series X power and experience... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saeleth, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

    XBox Series X Digital Edition?


    Out of curiosity does anyone know if a digital edition of the Series X is coming? Not the Series S, I am talking the full Series X power and experience just without the disc drive.

    :)
     
    Saeleth, Sep 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Nba 2k

    I’m confused how will it work for both if one is physical and the other is digital
    Both consoles are digital...it's just the Series S is Digital only whereas the Series X is both Digital and Physical.

    75th Anniversary Edition Pre-Order can be downloaded to the Series S, the Series X and the Xbox One
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

    The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

    This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

    And, it states:

    "Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

    Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Ha I'm planning on buying Hogwarts Legacy:Digital Deluxe Edition for my Xbox one will it work because it says Not playable on this device.

    The digital deluxe edition will only work on the Series S/X. You would need to buy the Xbox One version of the game.
Thema:

XBox Series X Digital Edition?

Loading...
  1. XBox Series X Digital Edition? - Similar Threads - Series Digital Edition

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  6. Quality Image on Xbox series x digital edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quality Image on Xbox series x digital edition: Hello Xbox Support Team, I am experiencing an issue with image quality on my Xbox Series X Digital Edition. I have noticed that the image quality significantly improves when I connect the console...
  7. Differences in Xbox Series X – 1TB Digital Edition and Xbox Series X other than the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Differences in Xbox Series X – 1TB Digital Edition and Xbox Series X other than the...: Xbox Series X – 1TB Digital Edition and Xbox Series X the specs are the same. is there any performance issue not having the drive in Xbox Series X – 1TB Digital Edition? I am just trying to make...
  8. Why does the lower back usb port on my series x digital edition not work.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the lower back usb port on my series x digital edition not work.: when i plug my keyboard in the lights come on but no input comes through. the front one and upper back one work fine but the lower back one doesn't, why is this. i had i look but could not see any...
  9. I want to get Fallout New Vegas ULTIMATE EDITION on my series X (DIGITALLY) can someone...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Fallout New Vegas ULTIMATE EDITION on my series X (DIGITALLY) can someone...: I want to get the Fallout NV Ultimate edition on My series X (DIGITALLY) HOWEVER for whatever UNGODLY reason. Even tho the game is back compatibile both physically and digitally. When I search...
  10. XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition (How do I fix this?): Hi, I bought the XBOX SERIES X|S Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition and installed it just fine. Yet I had problems with it today as it stated the game was no longer comparable with my Xbox so...