Xbox Series X didn't download game

Discus and support Xbox Series X didn't download game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! i have xbox series x more than 2 month, before last weekend all work fine, but after weekend i can't download game normally, When i add game to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NikitaTysiachnyi, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X didn't download game


    Hi! i have xbox series x more than 2 month, before last weekend all work fine, but after weekend i can't download game normally,

    When i add game to download, i need to wait 5-10 min to see it in download page. time of time restart and shut down by whaitin 10 sec, help me.

    Byt it's happen again, i can't fix it, i make factory reset 2 time, with save games, and remove all content didn't help me

    My speed in Network check
    Xbox Series X didn't download game [​IMG]


    :)
     
    NikitaTysiachnyi, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  3. NikitaTysiachnyi Win User

    Xbox Series X didn't download game

    But if i make Full power off, and get cable of power off, wait 5 min, plug in, and On my xbox, download starting for 15-60 minuts and stop...
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox Series X didn't download game

    Go back to normal build and see if the problem persists. If the problem persists, do an offline update with a flash drive. This link has instructions. If the problem still persists I think it would be worth testing the console on another connection and see if the same happens.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox Series X didn't download game

    You're welcome, mate. Take care and sorry about that.
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox Series X didn't download game

    This happens with all games, right?
Thema:

Xbox Series X didn't download game

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X didn't download game - Similar Threads - Series didn't download

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  9. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  10. Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x: Why are xbox customer support so unhelpful that they let your warranty run out and then expect you to pay for repair when the ticket was already raised.Warranty should have been extended at that...