Xbox series X delivery

Discus and support Xbox series X delivery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’ve ordered the xbox series x on launch day and the confirmation email said the expexted delivery date is on the 23rd of december. But last night i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShadowChild96, Nov 28, 2020.

  1. Xbox series X delivery


    I’ve ordered the xbox series x on launch day and the confirmation email said the expexted delivery date is on the 23rd of december. But last night i got an email saying that my order finally shipped and i got the tracking number as well. but the delivery
    date still shows the same. Should i be worried?

    :)
     
    ShadowChild96, Nov 28, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox Series X compatability

    Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

    With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

    For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  3. Sonic Emeralds Win User

    Ac valhalla

    Yes AC Valhalla will be on Series X too and will use Smart Delivery (Buy it on Xbox 1 and you will get the Series X version Free )
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Splinter Cell games enhanced for the Xbox one x/series X

    They are enhanced for the Xbox One X but Smart Delivery will deliver the best version of the game for your Series X console.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Halo infinite is showing 47 GB download

    Depends on which console you have

    Xbox one x or series x yes

    Not recommended for series s

    That's based on smart delivery based on your console
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

    Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
Thema:

Xbox series X delivery

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X delivery - Similar Threads - series delivery

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...