Xbox Series X delivery delayed

Discus and support Xbox Series X delivery delayed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox Series X in early July (around the 4th). I got notification it shipped around July 12th and it has been stuck in Sacramento, CA for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkidKid742425, Aug 29, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series X delivery delayed


    I ordered an Xbox Series X in early July (around the 4th). I got notification it shipped around July 12th and it has been stuck in Sacramento, CA for over a month. Who can I talk to in order to figure out what the hold up is?

    :)
     
    SkidKid742425, Aug 29, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X delivery delayed

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this SKIDKID742425

    Once Microsoft gives the package to the carrier they're responsible for this

    Please contact them in order to get the proper assistance or start an investigation process with them
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox Series X compatability

    Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

    With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

    For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  4. Sonic Emeralds Win User

    Ac valhalla

    Yes AC Valhalla will be on Series X too and will use Smart Delivery (Buy it on Xbox 1 and you will get the Series X version Free )
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Splinter Cell games enhanced for the Xbox one x/series X

    They are enhanced for the Xbox One X but Smart Delivery will deliver the best version of the game for your Series X console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Halo infinite is showing 47 GB download

    Depends on which console you have

    Xbox one x or series x yes

    Not recommended for series s

    That's based on smart delivery based on your console
Thema:

Xbox Series X delivery delayed

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X delivery delayed - Similar Threads - Series delivery delayed

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...