Xbox Series X deleting game progress

Discus and support Xbox Series X deleting game progress in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing Fenyx Immortals Rising - Progress in my games keeps being deleted. Neither the auto save or the manual save has kept my progress so my current... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JRidolfi, Mar 6, 2021.

1. JRidolfi
    JRidolfi Guest

Playing Fenyx Immortals Rising - Progress in my games keeps being deleted. Neither the auto save or the manual save has kept my progress so my current game has been sent back several achievements and I've lost over 23 hours of game play, however in my online profile, on the Xbox Console Companion I still have my badges for everything I've completed so far.

Any tips on getting that progress back? Does it need to sync or something?
    This has also happened while playing Assassins Creed Origins and Odyssey on Xbox ONE X.

:)

JRidolfi, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Backwards/Forwards compatibility

Yes. Xbox One games are compatible with the Series S/X and your progress will carry over.
  3. Matt Whitney1 Win User

I can’t get the Xbox one edition for the Texas chainsaw massacre

I have the Xbox series x and my friends have the Xbox one I’m trying to play with them but I can’t find the Xbox one edition it just gives me the Xbox series x edition I don’t know what to do
    If your Xbox One friends have game pass and they use cloud play to play the game instead the downloaded version you can play with them.

edit: i forgot to mention, if the xbox one friends have the game installed…they will have to delete it to access the cloud play version…..

this workaround 100% works though, because i’ve done it…so i know it works.

But does this delete your game progress and you have to start over or is it saved? I have Xbox One S and my sister has Series X and we can't play but we just saw this option for cloud based but i'm already a level 20 and i don't want to lose my progress.
  4. TurboTim1995 Win User

New series Xbox?

I love all the progress and the look of the Xbox Serie X!
  5. TurboTim1995 Win User

New series Xbox?

I love all the progress and the look of the Xbox Serie X!
  6. Smwutches Win User

if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i am on my series X

No. The progress is not shared between the One version of the game and Series S/X version.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X deleting game progress - Similar Threads - Series deleting game

2. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  3. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  4. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  5. Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x: Okay so this was a long time ago(Christmas 2020) but i had gotten the Xbox series x and when I went to switch over to it all was fine until I went onto my Xbox one and ALL of my clips and captures...
  6. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  7. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  8. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?: So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back...
  9. Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a...: Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a problem happend to the game can I redownload it for free or i have to pay again?...
  10. Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?: My Xbox series X and my Xbox one will not delete games from my Seagate external hard drive. When I select the games to be deleted, nothing happens. The loading circle just goes on and on. Also,...