Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required

Discus and support Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From the first day of purchase my Xbox Series X HDMI port has been faulty. The materials are cheap I know but how can you sell a deficient item for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob B3, Jan 15, 2024.

  1. Jacob B3
    Jacob B3 Guest

    Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required


    From the first day of purchase my Xbox Series X HDMI port has been faulty. The materials are cheap I know but how can you sell a deficient item for $500 then charge half the price for repairs??? I need this fixed ASAP at little to no cost & I won't take no for an answer.

    :)
     
    Jacob B3, Jan 15, 2024
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox series X hardware or software deficiency

    Hello, YoRHa. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    On your Xbox Series X, please go to Settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Select manual. It will ask you to manually fill your primary and secundary DNS IP. Try with these two combinations to see which one performs better:

    Primary: 1.1.1.1 / Secundary: 1.0.0.1

    Primary: 8.8.8.8 / Secundary: 8.8.4.4

    After that, on the same screen, go to Alternate MAC address > Clear > Restart. This will restart your console.

    After the restart, go to Network settings again > Advanced settings > Alternate port selection. Try with each one of the ports and see which one gives you a better speed and without that much packet loss. To test your connection (after changing ports and/or DNS), just click on "Test network speed" on your Network settings page.

    Please let me know how it goes and feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Sword Style Win User

    Saints Row 3 Immediate assistance required

    What a load of complete and utter garbage. Every Saints Row game gives me crap when attempting to play co-op. If they want to institute something as stupid as an online pass for co-op, the least, most basic and obvious thing they could do is make sure it's
    available.
  4. LordFlux Win User

    Saints Row 3 Immediate assistance required

    I don't even see it listed on the XBox.com Marketplace. It must not be available at this time, which is odd. Did he look to see if it's available for purchase through the in-game Marketplace menu?
  5. Sword Style Win User

    Saints Row 3 Immediate assistance required

    [quote user="CroutonCrusader"]

    Did he look to see if it's available for purchase through the in-game Marketplace menu?

    [/quote]That was the first thing he tried. Since I know all games try to make it as easy as possible to give them your money. After that didn't work, I backed out and went to the marketplace from the dashboard. And I couldn't find it there either.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
Thema:

Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required - Similar Threads - Series deficiency immediate

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...