Xbox Series X december 23rd?

Discus and support Xbox Series X december 23rd? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I am so confused honestly. My order says December 23rd for delivery date, but I just got off the phone 1-2 hrs ago and I was told people who bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRK SPEEDY, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. DRK SPEEDY
    DRK SPEEDY Guest

    Xbox Series X december 23rd?


    Ok, I am so confused honestly. My order says December 23rd for delivery date, but I just got off the phone 1-2 hrs ago and I was told people who bought on the 10th like me will get theirs from Nov 12-16. Please help

    :)
     
    DRK SPEEDY, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. DRK SPEEDY Win User

    Xbox Series X december 23rd?

    I was already charged and my order also says pending so ???. Im confused
  3. POLYDANK Win User

    Xbox Series X december 23rd?

    If you've been charged, then most likely you will get it very soon. If your order says "pending," then most likely it will be on hold until December.
  4. Matts A2k Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    Probably in December, along with Series X.
  5. ElliotRyan Win User

    Ordered on launch day

    Hi any and everyone,

    I ordered my Xbox Series X on Launch day and I received the email saying it has been processed. I just wanted to know when I could expect it to go through and actually start shipping?

    Thank You!
    What time did you get your order to go through? I got my confirm at about 12:10AM. Got told December 23rd😩
  6. TELHT Win User

    Xbox Series X

    I ordered the Xbox Series X on release day yesterday from microsoft and it says it's going to take until December 23 to ship why is it gonna take that long when I ordered it on launch day I thought they'd just have a stock of consoles ready for
    launch day and use those supplies.
    I have the same question. My order initially said Nov 12th, but when I spoke with support it will not arrive until Dec 23rd.
Thema:

Xbox Series X december 23rd?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X december 23rd? - Similar Threads - Series december 23rd

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox x december 23

    ,
  2. December 23 xbox

    ,
  3. xbox series x dec 23