Xbox Series X dashboard issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X dashboard issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last 4 days I have been experiencing an issue where the dashboard doesn't seem to be fully booting up. What I mean is that when I power the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Majesty9917, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Majesty9917
    Majesty9917 Guest

The last 4 days I have been experiencing an issue where the dashboard doesn't seem to be fully booting up. What I mean is that when I power the console on, the dashboard loads but there is no games or apps on the recent section. Pinned items show up but the store and gamepass sections won't load. When I try to go to all apps, it just shows a spinning circle indefinitely. Also when I try to start one of the pinned apps or games, they dont load and I get an error about it taking to long to startup.

For now, a restart seems to fix it, but I dont wanna have to do that every time and how long is that fix going to Keep working? I can't find anything about this online. Anyone got anything?

:)

Majesty9917, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

I'm pretty sure there will be more customization options on the Xbox Series X dashboard.
  3. tigersaman Win User

I have the same problem unfortunately šŸ˜

It started very recently ... Probably after recent update.
  4. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. This helped me when I encountered the same:

Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  5. MitchCr4ft NM3 Win User

I have had this same issue especially with the Gamepass library. What use is having all those games i am meant to be able to play if i can't access them to download in the first place.

The Dashboard was perfect when the Series X was launched, all menus worked and i liked the community tab.

Now it feels dull and like i say i can't access the Game Pass library, it just loads a black screen!

Please get this sorted!
  6. Majesty9917 Win User

Thanks to the 2 that added their shared experience. I can confirm that a hard reset is a temporary fix. I did a hard reset and it was only good for 2 startups and Im now currently doing a hard reset again because it started back up. Im glad to know I'm not the only one but honestly surprised is not more widespread. Probably means we won't see a fix for a while... if ever.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X dashboard issue - Similar Threads - Series dashboard issue

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustratingā€¦...
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads bug in Xbox Series S dashboard: Hello, I'm having a really weird bug, since the dashboard update all I have in my dashboard are ads about the Gamepass and the Microsoft Store, I'm pretty sure I paid for my console, I have the...
  7. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  8. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  9. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  10. Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently

in XboX Insiders
    Series X randomly crashes to dashboard recently: I'm using my Series X from launch day without major hiccups so far, but since the last couple of builds I definitely noticed that random crashes to dashboard during gameplay are much more frequent...