Xbox series x crashing, nothing helping

Discus and support Xbox series x crashing, nothing helping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox series x on Christmas as a gift for myself. Sadly when u play games such as fortnite, rainbow six siege or dead by daylight, it crashes,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by calum eyres1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. calum eyres1
    calum eyres1 Guest

I got my xbox series x on Christmas as a gift for myself. Sadly when u play games such as fortnite, rainbow six siege or dead by daylight, it crashes, sometimes after minutes,or after hours. It is well ventilated,I have fully reset it twice, I have power cycled and cleared cache and mac address ect. Nothing works. Please help me, lmk if I have to get this fixed or i can solve it

Thanks

:)

calum eyres1, Oct 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Calum! thank you for your reply and the additional information.

Unfortunately, it seems your console's problem is hardware-related and for that, I'm afraid it would need to be serviced.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once your console is registered, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

• How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards
  3. calum eyres1 Win User

Hi a j , thank you for helping.

My console is fully shutting down, as if I pulled its plug. No errors show up when I boot my xbox back up.i have not plugged anything into the USB either. I did also try plugging directly into wall but after around 20 minutes it did the same shut down

Thanks
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Calum! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• Could you tell me a bit more about what happens when a game crashes? is your console shutting down or is it simply taking you back to the dashboard? do you get any error codes or ventilation warnings when this happens?

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

• Is your console plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. dixonlee1 Win User

Why does my MW2 freeze and then crash in the middle of a match?

I'm also having the same issue on Xbox series X. My MW2 crashes when I die. This happens almost every other match. No error message.

I've tried hard reboot, even uninstalled and reinstalling the game. Nothing has helped so far.
  6. Fredy Tena Win User

Why dose Call of Duty MW2 on my XBOX Series X keep freezing and then returning to the main Xbox dashboard it has been playing perfectly fine up to now but what ever I do it keeps crashing.

I have the same problem, I already tried everything, reinstall the game 2 times and factory reset to my series x, I put the lowest resolution on the Xbox and play with tv resolution aswell and still crashing

I delete mi profile too but nothings help and just this game
Thema:

1. Xbox series x crashing, nothing helping - Similar Threads - series crashing nothing

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  4. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  5. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  6. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...
  7. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  8. Xbox x series crashing or powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x series crashing or powering off: Hi i am playing a game and randomly the game crashes it happens on multiple games my xbox is a series x Its been happening for over a Year 139d538a-e9f4-4f8a-beaa-8841b172d45f
  9. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  10. My xbox series x crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x crashing.: Since yesterday (24.01.10.) my xbox series x always crash to the home screen after a few minutes from every game (forza horizon 5, starfield, atomic heart, eafc 24 and jedi survivor). Yesterday...