Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

Discus and support Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gianluca sardi, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport. These are all games which I have downloaded off game pass and curiously work well on cloud play just not when installed. I tried every troubleshooting trick under the sun such as reset the console keeping games and app, resetting deleting games and apps, restarting and reinstalling games and no solution. I managed to play GTA Online after switching the in game mode from fidelity to performance meaning that at lower graphics the game worked fine. I was wondering if there was anything that could be done about this as I am still unable to play F1 and Forza.

Thanks

:)

Gianluca sardi, Oct 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Gianluca. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It sounds like there may be a problem with your Xbox.

Make sure the console is placed in an area with enough ventilation, and try plugging it into a different power outlet.

If possible, you can also try a different power cable. The Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics, including other game consoles.

If the issue persists, I advise submitting a service request from your devices page: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. bitebug2003. Win User

Starfield Problems

Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
  4. syproject Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did you get a resolution ? I've just received a brand new xbox series x back, date on the back is 4th June 2021. (last xbox series x died)

Every game I load results in xbox restarting or crash to the dashboard
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
  6. RobGross2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on XBox One Crashing

I have an Xbox One X and half the time FH 4 crashes while loading to the home screen and the other half it loads and I can only play for 5 to 10 minutes before crashing to the home screen again. I paid good money for absolutely nothing.

If you Google the problem, it is very common. Now, since not everyone has it is, it is somewhat a function of the local Xbox, but since it is fairly widespread, it also has to do with some bug in the software that gets triggered on certain systems. No
    way it can be that widespread and not related to the coding.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games - Similar Threads - series crashing beginning

2. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  3. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  4. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...
  5. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  6. Xbox x series crashing or powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x series crashing or powering off: Hi i am playing a game and randomly the game crashes it happens on multiple games my xbox is a series x Its been happening for over a Year 139d538a-e9f4-4f8a-beaa-8841b172d45f
  7. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  8. My xbox series x crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x crashing.: Since yesterday (24.01.10.) my xbox series x always crash to the home screen after a few minutes from every game (forza horizon 5, starfield, atomic heart, eafc 24 and jedi survivor). Yesterday...
  9. Xbox Series S crashes every game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashes every game.: Hi, I am currently using Xbox series S and every game that i have downloaded crashes ater playing for sometime and even at the start. I have a stable internet connection with no networking...
  10. My XBoX Series X game crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBoX Series X game crashed: My system stays on fine during install but when I play a game after about 10 minutes or so the game crashes and the system restarts. I Tried reset/factory restore and hard reset it’s weird cause...