Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service.

Discus and support Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently sent in my Xbox series x console to be serviced for what i am assuming to be a problem with hdmi as it stopped working after 3 months. Got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deboe40, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Deboe40
    Deboe40 Guest

Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service.

Recently sent in my Xbox series x console to be serviced for what i am assuming to be a problem with hdmi as it stopped working after 3 months. Got console back and was able to boot up xbox. Re-downloaded all of my games. Will not play any online games now. When i try to log into MW2 or any other games it starts the process on screen and then one of four things happens. It locks up, shuts xbox off completely, kicks me back to main xbox screen, or lcoks up/goes to a weird white fuzzy screen. I have tried multiple power cycles, resets of system, removed and re dowloaded games, removed xbox user account, changed settings to lower quality, basically any kind of fix i can find on any forums. Nothing helps. Prior to hdmi/initial problem, everything was working great. Have even reset router/modem multiple times. My xbox one works perfectly fine for online games. I tried to open another service option and it won't let me do that either. Basically i have a 600$ paperweight right now.

Attached are pictures of what screen goes to sometimes. Fuzzy white first then blue screen.

Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service. [​IMG]

Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service. [​IMG]

:)

Deboe40, Jan 19, 2023
  2. ScandyAndy Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I have the exact same issue - Series X keeps crashing when trying to play with my daughter on PC. She has no issues or crashing, just me after a few minutes of being in the convoy.
  3. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  4. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X Enhanced on Xbox Series X

I would presume that if a game is Xbox One X Enhanced, those benefits will also appear when the game is played on Xbox Series X, along with any Optimized for Xbox Series X benefits that same game might receive through future updates. I doubt seriously it
    would be a step backward when played on the superior hardware.

Keep in mind the Smart Delivery feature, which will enable Xbox Live to send the best possible version of the game to Xbox Series X automatically. So that may be the Xbox One X Enhanced version, or (if the developer makes such an update possible) the Optimized
    for Xbox Series X version. Given the choice, I'd want the Optimized version. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service. - Similar Threads - series crashes trying

2. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  3. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  4. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  5. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  6. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...
  7. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  8. Xbox x series crashing or powering off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x series crashing or powering off: Hi i am playing a game and randomly the game crashes it happens on multiple games my xbox is a series x Its been happening for over a Year 139d538a-e9f4-4f8a-beaa-8841b172d45f
  9. Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.: had this issue for months. tried power cycling and multiple console wipes and re setups. examples of games include. fortnite injustice 2, mk 11, remnant 2 and others. no eeror message, just game...
  10. xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...: help plz submitted by /u/etimon9 [link] [comments]