xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

Discus and support xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had set "Settings > Power & Startup > Power mode & Startup " ,chime to off and energy-saving power mode.But it didn't work! On xsx startup, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jintao3, Jun 9, 2021.

  1. jintao3
    jintao3 Guest

    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter


    I had set "Settings > Power & Startup > Power mode & Startup " ,chime to off and energy-saving power mode.But it didn't work!

    On xsx startup, the sound occurred at the black xbox icon appearing. It scared my one year old daughter to tremble .

    :)
     
    jintao3, Jun 9, 2021
    #1
  2. jintao3 Win User

    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

    I mean it couldn't disable startup sound on energy-saving power mode,not talk about the power mode.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

  5. jintao3 Win User

    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

    No, it didn't stop the start sound.
  6. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

    sound pop intial startup xbox series x (edit) coming from tv or bluetooth speakers

    when i startup my xbox series x connected to a sony x85k there is 1 sound pop ever since the udate on 9/6/22
Thema:

xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

Loading...
  1. xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter - Similar Threads - series couldn't stop

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. i couldn't download gta v story mode X|S series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i couldn't download gta v story mode X|S series s: i bought gta v story mode X|S Version for my xbox series s but it shows that is not bought and i i have to buy it 0967f4cf-3751-450e-885c-1eacd3b75cff
  10. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4