Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?

Discus and support Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, is it possible to create a way so that I can play a couch multiplayer supporting game, but instead of splitting one TV in half for the two players... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rahul Iyengar, Oct 9, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?


    Hey, is it possible to create a way so that I can play a couch multiplayer supporting game, but instead of splitting one TV in half for the two players to use, use two different TVs and have it so that each player has their own screen so that there is no confusion and distraction in a couch multiplayer session?

    :)
     
    Rahul Iyengar, Oct 9, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Rahul

    Nope, that's not possible. The only way to do that is having two Xbox consoles and use local multiplayer.

    Besides that the option is share the screen.
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

    Rare Replay/Viva Piñata: TIP

    Hi there,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. This particular title has multiplayer over Xbox Live, but this would require two consoles as couch co-op on the same TV is not supported. Thank you.
  4. JWSpeed Win User

    Still running at 30 FPS?

    "The average distance from TV to couch is under two meters."

    This is complete BS, no one sits that close to a TV, unless there half blind.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

    RDR2 never received a Series upgrade. The Series Snis playing the base Xbox One version. To access the One X version you would need a Series X

    You should disable auto HDR on the console if it’s not playing well, and make sure to do the same on your TV. That’s the fake HDR where the tv guesses not the real thing.

    It’s also possible the two are clashing
  6. HaoWang23rpi Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
Thema:

Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs? - Similar Threads - Series Couch Multiplayer

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...