Xbox series X controller

Discus and support Xbox series X controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i Was playing warzone on my pc with the controller wired in and it just stops working. it just kept saying controller disconnected. Pretty sure its the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Slamz, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Its Slamz
    Its Slamz Guest

Xbox series X controller

i Was playing warzone on my pc with the controller wired in and it just stops working. it just kept saying controller disconnected. Pretty sure its the usb port in the controller that has just gone but want to double check

:)

Its Slamz, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  3. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

Xbox series X controller

1. Xbox series X controller - Similar Threads - series controller

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  8. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  9. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment: Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and...
  10. Series x/s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x/s controller: I've been having what I wanna say like input delays or something cause when I go the hit the Y and A buttons sometimes it don't register that I hit it.. is it safe to say take it back were I got...