Xbox series X controller

Discus and support Xbox series X controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i Was playing warzone on my pc with the controller wired in and it just stops working. it just kept saying controller disconnected. Pretty sure its the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Slamz, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Its Slamz
    Its Slamz Guest

Xbox series X controller

i Was playing warzone on my pc with the controller wired in and it just stops working. it just kept saying controller disconnected. Pretty sure its the usb port in the controller that has just gone but want to double check

:)

Its Slamz, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox series X controller

1. Xbox series X controller - Similar Threads - series controller

2. Xbox Series 2 controller left stick sounds clunky and has an unresponsive click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 controller left stick sounds clunky and has an unresponsive click.: Hi, I just bought a new Xbox Series 2 controller via Amazon. The first controller had a broken left stick out of box. It was clunky and i could not make a smooth round movement with the stick....
  3. Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC: I have a series x controller and the dongle to it. My controller keeps disconnecting nonstop. Within a few seconds/minutes of use it disconnects, and it becomes worthless. I recently updated the...
  4. Xbox Series S Controller Shipping Directions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller Shipping Directions: I need to send a controller in for service but something that bugs me is the directions. It says that all accessories or removable parts will need to be removed. Does that include the battery...
  5. Xbox controller not properly working for Series X anymore exclusively.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not properly working for Series X anymore exclusively.: RESOLVED: Hard reset aka unplugging console’s power fixed it. Alright. I have 3 controllers and 3 devices I am using to troubleshoot this issue. My main controller, a OEM XS controller, is not...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Freaks Out When Wireless?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Freaks Out When Wireless?: I've just bought an official Xbox Series X Controller. When it's plugged in to my PC with a USB-C cable it works fine, but when I try to use to wirelessly, the right and left analogue sticks seem...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct?: I registered my Volt Xbox Series S|X controller online, and the warranty expired prior to my purchase date. Warranty expired in June 2022, but item was purchased 29JUL22. I've tried to contact...
  8. XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series S Controller RB button doesn't work and other issues after firmware update via...: Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. Windows Version 21H2 build 19044.2006 I've been using the controller in question on Windows 10 via USB for a long time without any issues....
  9. Will new XBOX Series X controllers work with the XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will new XBOX Series X controllers work with the XBOX 360 Wireless Receiver on my PC: Hello I have an XBOX 360 Wireless receiver that I use with existing XBOX 360 controllers. I would like to buy some new XBOX series X controllers. Are the newer controllers backwards compatible...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller suddenly not pairing to wireless adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller suddenly not pairing to wireless adapter.: I have been using my Series X controller with my Windows 10 pc for about a year now. All of a sudden it will not pair with the wireless adapter. It pairs just fine with the adapter when plugged...